Documentaion and widget update for Sound nodes / SpatOSC
|Assignee:||Zack Settel||% Done:||
|Trac ticket ID:|
The examples, patches, and documentation for sound nodes are pretty thin. For example, in 51.Sound-SpatOSC, the spread was set to zero, but the reason was not explained. I added some extra comments, but more is needed. For example:
- How does spread work?
- What does radius do?
- What does it mean when a node is active vs not active?
- How to control the VUMeter? What about the trick of setting sound intensity on the viewer only?
- What does setContext control?
- What is the "plugin" box for in the SoundNode widget? Deprecated?
- What about rolloffs? Are those deprecated?
- What types of URIs are accepted?
- How do you control connection parameters?
- How do you enable/disable the "auto"-connection feature?
- How do you control the transformation of the SpatOSC scene? ie, (rotate/translate/scale)
Updated by Zack Settel 9 months ago
This should be tackled at the end of Aug. when the new spatOSC features for radius and rolloff are in place.