Odd minor version numbers (such as 0.1.x, 0.3.x, ...) are unstable development branches. The even ones (0.4, 0.6, ...) are stable and should be well supported.
For Version 0.4 ¶
- add buttons: "add command" (plus its dialog) and "remove command".
- improve automatic names for commands
- move logging to the right directory - not in /var/tmp
- accessory: Use twisted.python.reflect.prefixedMethods for on_* methods.
- Deprecate title, and use identifier.
- Write a better documentation for add_command. Put in on the wiki, with versions as titles.
- DONE: add/remove commands live
- DONE: get the return value of the command once done
- DONE: Update GUI to allow it to detect if there are new processes added
- DONE: Do not copy commands in the GUI App class
- DONE: Poll commands, or better, use a command_added signal
- DONE: Remove slot for state_change signal when a slave has been removed.
- DONE: add the DONE, FAILED and GAVE UP states
- DONE: improve reports on the state of processes
- DONE: flush more often stdout/stderr to files
- DONE: respawn after a little while instead of giving up
- DONE: Do not ask confirmation to exit when no process is running.
For Version 0.6¶
- Multiple process per Slave.
- Killing order.
- Post-Killing commands. (teardown)