Activity

From 2010-01-27 to 2010-02-25

2010-02-25

19:29 Feature #314 (Closed): i18n procedure with gettext and glade should be documented
i18n procedure with gettext and glade should be documented Simon Piette
19:25 Bug #289: Validate domain name addresses and IP addresses
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/106179/regular-expression-to-match-hostname-or-ip-address Simon Piette
19:21 Bug #313 (Closed): The IP address field for a new contact only accepts 15 characters
How to reproduce:
1. Click on the Contact tab
1. Click on the "+" to add a contact...
Simon Piette
19:16 Bug #312 (Closed): An invite to an unreachable address gives a bad error message
How to reproduce:
1. Create a pseudo-contact with an IP of an unreachable network, such as 10.11.12.14
1. Invite ...
Simon Piette
19:09 Bug #311 (Closed): Cancelling an invite with an unreachable peer creates an AssertionError
How to reproduce:
1. Create a pseudo-contact with an IP of an unreachable network, such as 10.11.12.14
1. Invite ...
Simon Piette
19:00 Bug #310 (Closed): os.environ['GTK2_RC-FILES'] should be cleared when launching external applicat...
such as network-manager, milhouse, update-manager
Applications called with gksu are not affected (sudo clears the ...
Simon Piette
18:17 Revision 970a2fb1: toward a reliable bitrate measurement (still off by about 90k)
Tristan Matthews
18:01 Revision 0005ad94: added a nice comment for the future generations
Alexandre Quessy
18:01 Feature #229: Get rid of most error/info dialog
... Alexandre Quessy
18:00 Feature #305: User should be able to disable video/audio to send or receive
... Alexandre Quessy
17:52 Bug #309 (Closed): Receiving an invitation should make the peer unavailable for others
Right now, a 2nd invitation clears out the first. Alexandre Quessy
17:49 Feature #308 (Closed): Add a timeout so some dialogs
* contact tried to reach you (error dialog)
* etc.
Alexandre Quessy
17:41 Bug #256 (Closed): Some dialog lose their contents
Fixed in r5165 Alexandre Quessy
17:41 Revision 1ad6576a: Fixed the calling dialog which loses its frame when closed by the user.
We simply create a new one every time. Closes #256. Alexandre Quessy
17:19 Revision 2e759e05: Starting a big cleanup in the widgets and dialogs.
Alexandre Quessy
16:42 Revision e6306b7d: adding a file to the Makefile.am
Alexandre Quessy
16:38 Feature #305: User should be able to disable video/audio to send or receive
... Alexandre Quessy
16:37 Revision f60dcc97: more i18n strings
Alexandre Quessy
16:34 Feature #307 (Closed): Make sure all messages are internationalized
done in r5161 Alexandre Quessy
16:34 Revision c9864df6: Cleanup in internationalization
Alexandre Quessy
16:19 Feature #307 (Closed): Make sure all messages are internationalized
Some do not use _().
Make a separate module from the GUI.
Alexandre Quessy
16:18 Feature #300 (Closed): Display a summary of session errors in a single error dialog
Fixed in r5160 Alexandre Quessy
16:17 Revision 4e34b362: Streamer errors are now shown in a very elegant way.
* Added a details section in error dialogs
* Showing all errors at the end of the session.
Alexandre Quessy
15:48 Feature #304 (In Progress): Prevent attacks on the caps server
Tristan Matthews
15:46 Bug #162 (Closed): when using dc1394src, if you use the same device in another process, interrupt...
Tristan Matthews
15:46 Bug #162: when using dc1394src, if you use the same device in another process, interrupt won't wo...
fixed in r.5159 Tristan Matthews
15:45 Revision 9c20dc2c: print out ntptime and rtptime, fix interrupt handling as well
Tristan Matthews
15:24 Feature #164: have receiver request caps from sender
Moved on 0.5 as it would break the stable (0.4.x) compatibility Simon Piette
15:06 Feature #306 (In Progress): Do a flight check before starting a stream
Flight check
* xvideo extension: no need
* Poll jack immediately before starting a stream
* /dev/videoX is still ...
Alexandre Quessy
14:59 Feature #306 (Closed): Do a flight check before starting a stream
Do a flight check before starting a stream Alexandre Quessy
14:55 Feature #305 (Closed): User should be able to disable video/audio to send or receive
Some thoughts are needed for SIC to handle this.
1) For sure, don't send if any user (alice or bob) don't want to.
...
Simon Piette
13:41 Feature #304 (Closed): Prevent attacks on the caps server
Vulnerabilities may include :
* buffer overflow
* message from the wrong host
Alexandre Quessy
13:35 Feature #303 (New): Prevent attacks on the TCP SIC protocol
Vulnerabilities include :
* bad type
* data from the wrong host
* missing dict keys
Alexandre Quessy
13:30 Feature #302 (New): Add an option to auto-restart streams in case of a crash
The user would need to explicitely press "Stop streaming" to terminate the session.
That would be awesome for a sh...
Alexandre Quessy
13:23 Feature #301 (Closed): Report bitrate received on the receiver side.
That should be parsed and put in the GUI stats as well.
Let me know when you found out a solution.
Alexandre Quessy
13:08 Feature #300 (Closed): Display a summary of session errors in a single error dialog
Instead of one dialog per error message from the streamer. Alexandre Quessy
13:07 Feature #299 (Closed): Parse actual bitrate sent
And display it to the user. Alexandre Quessy
13:06 Bug #298 (Closed): Sender doesn't give the audio codec that the receiver wants.
Fixed in r5153 and r5154. Alexandre Quessy
13:06 Revision 9a1ee335: fixed error with bitrate received displayed
Alexandre Quessy
12:50 Revision f8e6e970: Fixed which peer decides what
Alexandre Quessy
12:41 Bug #298 (Closed): Sender doesn't give the audio codec that the receiver wants.
Sender doesn't give the audio codec that the receiver wants. Alexandre Quessy
12:15 Bug #267 (Closed): GtkSpinButton setting an adjustment with non-zero page size is deprecated
Fixed in the glade.
Done in r5139 and r5142.
Alexandre Quessy

2010-02-24

17:55 Revision 2e478c28: Changed the no XVideo extension error message
Simon Piette
17:27 Revision d1ced8f0: removed config key theme, since we don't use it anymore
Alexandre Quessy
17:20 Bug #297: gtk theme is not loaded on karmic
Duplicate of #266 Simon Piette
17:19 Bug #266 (Closed): gtkrc theme not loaded on Karmic
Fixed in r5148 Simon Piette
17:19 Bug #297 (Closed): gtk theme is not loaded on karmic
Fixed in r5148 Simon Piette
16:13 Revision 7dd3738a: Fixed theme loading in Karmic. It doesn't use ~/.scenic/configuration.json any...
Simon Piette
15:23 Revision c01d47e9: remove redundant checks
Tristan Matthews
14:41 Feature #202 (Closed): if both videosender args and localvideo args are present, tee so that we c...
Duplicate of #287 Tristan Matthews
14:39 Bug #296 (Closed): configure detect presence or absence of libboost*dev libraries and header, but...
fixed in r.5145 Tristan Matthews
14:32 Revision c33676a5: Corrected configure.ac so boost is correctly detected and stop if it's not.
Simon Piette
14:29 Bug #297 (Closed): gtk theme is not loaded on karmic
On first start, scenic is stuck with 100% CPU.
On second start, its startup time is long, and don't load the theme.
Simon Piette
14:28 Bug #296 (Closed): configure detect presence or absence of libboost*dev libraries and header, but...
./configure should stop if there's a missing library/header Simon Piette
12:43 Revision 5224d463: fail if boost isn't installed
Tristan Matthews
12:33 Revision 0f696fba: update m4 directory
Tristan Matthews
12:28 Revision 26b2716e: use more recent boost base m4
Tristan Matthews

2010-02-23

21:03 Revision 98638bf9: More GtkSpinButton page size fixes
Simon Piette
20:31 Revision ef61a29f: Don't load theme if app.config.theme doesn't exists
Simon Piette
19:58 Revision 64ae0c79: Removed GtkSpinButton warning: setting an adjustment with non-zero page size i...
Simon Piette
18:52 Revision cc0c6d40: Improved Peer name label.
* Added peer IP
* Printing "Not connected" when we're not.
Alexandre Quessy
18:48 Feature #295 (New): Add log file to info sent by email when in kiosk mode
Add log file to info sent by email when in kiosk mode Alexandre Quessy
18:47 Bug #294 (Closed): Logging to file does not occur when using the desktop launcher.
Logging to file does not occur when using the desktop launcher. Alexandre Quessy
18:45 Feature #293 (Closed): Move the summary section out of the tabs in the GUI
That will look bigger, better, stronger. Alexandre Quessy
18:42 Revision 7a8f24d1: Set jackd polling interval to 5 seconds.
Alexandre Quessy
18:40 Feature #292 (Closed): Implement MIDI streaming in the GUI
Using the midistream application. Alexandre Quessy
18:39 Bug #291 (New): Implement audio/video archiving when milhouse supports it
Implement audio/video archiving when milhouse supports it Alexandre Quessy
18:39 Bug #290 (New): Tee to archive audio/video streams to file
Tee to archive audio/video streams to file Alexandre Quessy
18:37 Bug #289 (Closed): Validate domain name addresses and IP addresses
Validate domain name addresses and IP addresses Alexandre Quessy
18:36 Feature #247 (Closed): --snapshot-file argument to display a snaphost in the GUI
Alexandre Quessy
18:36 Bug #288 (Closed): Tee to have a remote video preview
In the receiver Alexandre Quessy
18:35 Bug #287 (Closed): Tee to have a local video preview
Tee to have a local video preview Alexandre Quessy
18:26 Revision 41c19f03: improved some titles and error messages.
Alexandre Quessy
18:22 Bug #286 (Closed): Preview might make the video device busy when starting to stream
We could add a little delay before starting the streamers if we just had to close the preview window. Alexandre Quessy
18:19 Revision d4f31a1d: Fixed a bug in the output of the scenic soft.
Added a very seriuous feature. Alexandre Quessy
18:15 Revision 1197f2e1: Fix in how the man page of scenic looks. It had a lot of ugly undesired printe...
Alexandre Quessy
18:02 Revision 501855d9: added a missing file to py/scenic/devices/Makefile.am
Alexandre Quessy
17:57 Bug #283 (Closed): X11 display option is not working in the GUI
Fixed in r5130 Alexandre Quessy
17:56 Bug #285 (New): Chat in the GUI
It would be nice if we'd have a chat in the GUI. Alexandre Quessy
17:50 Bug #284 (Closed): X11 device setting is not saved in state saving
fixed in r5129 Alexandre Quessy
17:50 Revision c60b9cd8: fixed video_display which was not saved
Alexandre Quessy
17:46 Bug #284 (Closed): X11 device setting is not saved in state saving
X11 device setting is not saved in state saving Alexandre Quessy
17:30 Bug #283 (Closed): X11 display option is not working in the GUI
X11 display option is not working in the GUI Alexandre Quessy
17:19 Feature #246 (In Progress): Implement filesrc
Alexandre Quessy
17:19 Bug #272 (In Progress): Scenic sometimes think that JACK is running when it's not
Alexandre Quessy
17:19 Bug #282 (In Progress): Implement network testing in Scenic
Alexandre Quessy
17:18 Bug #282 (In Progress): Implement network testing in Scenic
Port the network module from miville to scenic. Alexandre Quessy
17:18 Feature #77 (In Progress): Add latency test to network testing
Alexandre Quessy
17:17 Bug #266 (In Progress): gtkrc theme not loaded on Karmic
Alexandre Quessy
17:17 Bug #267 (In Progress): GtkSpinButton setting an adjustment with non-zero page size is deprecated
Alexandre Quessy
17:10 Bug #256 (In Progress): Some dialog lose their contents
Alexandre Quessy
17:05 Feature #253 (Closed): Improve preview window behaviour
fixed in r5128 Alexandre Quessy
17:05 Revision 5e99215a: Preview runs smoothly. Fixed #253.
Alexandre Quessy
16:46 Feature #281 (Closed): Parse milhouse output for errors and warnings
Tristan Matthews
16:46 Revision 07711a08: error dialogs on milhouse errors
Tristan Matthews
15:58 Feature #281 (Closed): Parse milhouse output for errors and warnings
That will help the user to troubleshoot errors. Alexandre Quessy
15:34 Bug #274 (In Progress): accepting invite at last minutes leads to one way stream
Solution:
a) If Alice cancels her invitation, no stream should occur.
b) If Bob accepts once the timeout happened, ...
Alexandre Quessy
15:30 Revision 59ccbc68: added sic_race_conditions.odg diagram
Alexandre Quessy
15:02 Feature #277 (Closed): Show local IP in summary
done in r5120 Alexandre Quessy
14:50 Feature #280: Consider only the last 2 seconds for packet loss
see r5124 Alexandre Quessy
14:49 Revision 4d11f265: Reading packet loss every two seconds successfully
Alexandre Quessy
14:25 Revision 22f85708: use meyersingleton for message dispatching
Tristan Matthews
14:19 Revision f46783e4: Main window is now 720x480
Simon Piette
12:56 Feature #280 (Closed): Consider only the last 2 seconds for packet loss
Each time we receive RTCP stats from milhouse, we should compare the total number of packets sent and packets lost, w... Alexandre Quessy
12:33 Revision 20229f40: printing packet loss %
Alexandre Quessy
12:20 Revision 059535f3: Removed zeroconf ips
Alexandre Quessy
12:07 Feature #164: have receiver request caps from sender
simplest is to just "serve" the caps, and any new receiver will try to get them upon being created. Tristan Matthews
11:58 Revision c8abc1a3: error and critical level messages now go to stderr
Tristan Matthews
11:35 Revision e1c5adba: include audio and video identifiers in rtp
Tristan Matthews
11:10 Revision ea666916: fixed padding and alignement in the IP widget
Alexandre Quessy
11:08 Revision 2485733b: Added list of local IP addresses to the GUI
Alexandre Quessy
10:08 Revision 8463a5a7: added networkinterfaces, which lists network interfaces
Alexandre Quessy

2010-02-22

23:25 Revision 941e9091: Spacing for summary fields
Simon Piette
19:39 Feature #279 (Closed): Add RTCP stats to GUI
done in r5112 Alexandre Quessy
19:15 Revision 15818c72: Stats in the gui.
Alexandre Quessy
18:54 Revision c9438896: stupid bug
Simon Piette
18:52 Revision 585a50bb: Finer distro and architecture detection for boost install script
Simon Piette
18:38 Revision 98adf165: Added an install_lame.sh script for debian
Simon Piette
18:36 Feature #275 (Closed): use rtcp stats to determine streaming status in scenic
Fixed in r.5109 Tristan Matthews
18:34 Revision eb9e75ef: parse milhouse output for rtcp stats
Tristan Matthews
18:29 Feature #279: Add RTCP stats to GUI
... Alexandre Quessy
18:29 Feature #279 (Closed): Add RTCP stats to GUI
Something like:
Audio: Bitrate: 4.31 Mbps/s. Jitter: 80 ns. Packet loss: 0.01%.
Video: Bitrate: 4.31 Mbps/s. Jit...
Alexandre Quessy
17:37 Bug #276 (Closed): when done streaming, video bitrate widget becomes sensitive for theora
fixed in r5108 Alexandre Quessy
17:32 Revision 93a82525: Making sure bitrate is insensitive if using theora codec at any time.
Alexandre Quessy
17:12 Revision 1cfb1894: fixed error with setting thew value of an info widget
Alexandre Quessy
17:07 Bug #278 (Closed): Crash with info formatting when using theora
fxied in r5106 Alexandre Quessy
17:07 Bug #278 (Closed): Crash with info formatting when using theora
Crash with info formatting when using theora Alexandre Quessy
17:06 Revision 3f406616: fixed crashy error with info formatting when using theora
Alexandre Quessy
16:47 Revision c8001445: bitrate in gui is float, not int
Alexandre Quessy
16:37 Feature #277 (Closed): Show local IP in summary
We should get the IP of every network interface, and remove the localhost IP and the invalid classes of addresses. Alexandre Quessy
16:33 Feature #268 (Closed): Show infos when streaming
done in r5104 Alexandre Quessy
16:29 Revision 498ee71e: Showing a summary view with streaming info.
* Gathered all the config in a big dict. Alexandre Quessy
16:22 Bug #276 (Closed): when done streaming, video bitrate widget becomes sensitive for theora
to recreate:
start a theora session
stop it
the bitrate widget will be sensitive.
what should happen:
when we...
Tristan Matthews
16:11 Revision cae3192a: moved handlers up
Tristan Matthews
16:09 Revision 2fa58a16: gst_check now check for encoders/decoders
Simon Piette
15:52 Revision 4b702a46: added boolean type handler in rtpbin print stats val
Tristan Matthews
15:52 Revision 9ebb8e7b: added comment
Tristan Matthews
15:18 Feature #275 (Closed): use rtcp stats to determine streaming status in scenic
Instead of "Successfully started streaming" messages and the like, we should parse the output of the milhouse process... Simon Piette
14:06 Feature #268: Show infos when streaming
Mbits/s Alexandre Quessy
14:05 Feature #268 (In Progress): Show infos when streaming
... Alexandre Quessy
14:04 Revision 542cecb3: string params in asio. pass modfiable strings by ptr, not reference to be clea...
Tristan Matthews
13:51 Revision f7f01d58: removed log messages that can't be evaluated
Tristan Matthews
11:41 Bug #274 (Closed): accepting invite at last minutes leads to one way stream
To reproduce:
Alice invites bob.
Bob answers after 9-10 seconds.
Bob will stream to alice, but Alice will not st...
Tristan Matthews
11:35 Feature #273 (Closed): Contact name in the milhouse window
fixed in r5097 Alexandre Quessy
11:35 Revision dd2b0c67: Contact name is im milhouse window. Fixes #273
Alexandre Quessy
11:23 Feature #273 (Closed): Contact name in the milhouse window
Contact name in the milhouse window Alexandre Quessy
11:19 Feature #254: Improve compilation time
Replying to [comment:2 tristan]:
> good place to start would be to move all gst independent code out of the gst dire...
Tristan Matthews
11:09 Revision 41a12c3a: fixed karmic
Tristan Matthews
11:05 Bug #270 (Closed): deactivate certain widgets while streaming
Fixed in r5095 Alexandre Quessy
11:04 Revision b91a2096: Making many widgets insensitive when streaming. Fixes #270
Alexandre Quessy
10:54 Revision 02a965c3: less portability, awesome
Tristan Matthews
10:48 Bug #272 (Closed): Scenic sometimes think that JACK is running when it's not
Occurs when some files jackd creates are still present.
We should call jack_lsp to know for sure.
Alexandre Quessy
10:42 Bug #271 (Closed): bad folder permission for scenic-0.4.1 extracted with fileroller
Documented here:
http://www.vupen.com/english/advisories/2009/3579
Solution is to upgrade to automake 1.11.1 or...
Tristan Matthews
10:38 Bug #270 (In Progress): deactivate certain widgets while streaming
Alexandre Quessy
10:37 Feature #269 (Closed): Use gtk.TextIter to create tags in the summary text view
Alexandre Quessy
10:30 Bug #271 (Closed): bad folder permission for scenic-0.4.1 extracted with fileroller
extract scenic-0.4.1.tar.gz
1. Download http://scenic.sat.qc.ca/download/scenic-0.4.1.tar.gz
1. Right click on...
Philippe Chevry

2010-02-19

16:40 Revision cad48fa6: incremented version number in trunk
Tristan Matthews
16:31 Revision 04923c82: merged Release 0.4.1 into branches/0.4
Tristan Matthews
16:14 Bug #270 (Closed): deactivate certain widgets while streaming
we should set_sensitive=False on all the widgets that can't change the current stream while streaming. So while strea... Tristan Matthews
16:06 Revision 98a8f427: preview respects aspect ratio
Tristan Matthews
16:00 Revision 3bb249ac: Mentions new packages needs for 0.4.x
Simon Piette
15:54 Revision e925d62d: formatting
Tristan Matthews
15:52 Feature #254 (In Progress): Improve compilation time
Tristan Matthews
15:52 Feature #254: Improve compilation time
good place to start would be to move all gst independent code out of the gst directory into separate modules, i.e. dc... Tristan Matthews
15:43 Revision 8cdfeaa6: More svn:ignore
Simon Piette
15:42 Revision 056f342d: removed globals.mak
Tristan Matthews
14:56 Revision 94a8b63d: More release notes
Simon Piette
14:40 Revision 204d2bfe: Added 0.4.1 release notes
Simon Piette
14:32 Revision 4128a4ef: removed AM_CPPFLAGS
Tristan Matthews
14:25 Revision 775c6130: install scenic.png in pixmaps and scenic/pixmaps
Tristan Matthews
14:02 Revision 43893e8f: don't install classes.dia
Tristan Matthews

2010-02-18

18:47 Revision 679aa18c: added mockup.odg, a GUI mockup for Scenic milestone 0.8
Alexandre Quessy
17:50 Revision bab7b58b: had forgotten to commit the glade file.
Alexandre Quessy
17:48 Revision 299c52ac: Added a summary text view.
Alexandre Quessy
17:46 Revision fbf274dc: reverted path of shared video lib so that programs with crappy autoconf setup ...
Tristan Matthews
17:40 Feature #269 (Closed): Use gtk.TextIter to create tags in the summary text view
... Alexandre Quessy
17:31 Bug #266: gtkrc theme not loaded on Karmic
Installing gnome-themes-extras doesn't help. It uses clearlooks anyways.
It seems to use 100% of the CPU for a few...
Alexandre Quessy
16:58 Feature #268 (Closed): Show infos when streaming
Let start by showing the current streamers state and the codec. Alexandre Quessy
16:56 Revision 035da3a6: modified the run script
Alexandre Quessy
16:53 Revision 1a21ce31: typos
Tristan Matthews
16:53 Revision 73343273: changed two properties in glade : page size
Alexandre Quessy
16:50 Revision 55be2a18: removed set_page_size
Alexandre Quessy
16:47 Revision 008890d2: fixed unit test for dc-ctl
Alexandre Quessy
16:44 Revision e64f2568: fixed a warning.
More prints Alexandre Quessy
16:43 Bug #265 (Closed): Milhouse --list-cameras crashes on Karmic when lidc1394 is not found
fixed in r.5070, note that this condition isn't when cameras or libd1394 aren't found, it is when the video1394 modul... Tristan Matthews
16:41 Bug #267 (Closed): GtkSpinButton setting an adjustment with non-zero page size is deprecated
Warning in GUI line 813 and 823... Alexandre Quessy
16:40 Revision cb3967a8: added extra check to avoid dc1394 segfault in hardy
Tristan Matthews
16:35 Revision 03869861: added scenic prefix for libs
Tristan Matthews
16:02 Bug #266 (Closed): gtkrc theme not loaded on Karmic
Maybe the engine is not found ? Alexandre Quessy
16:01 Bug #265 (Closed): Milhouse --list-cameras crashes on Karmic when lidc1394 is not found
Milhouse --list-cameras crashes on Karmic when lidc1394 is not found Alexandre Quessy
15:51 Bug #204 (Closed): test_dc_ctl segfaults on Karmic
Tristan Matthews
15:49 Revision c7a2f0b4: don't segfault on karmic
Tristan Matthews
15:39 Revision 191bd868: Added print messages when loading the GTK2 theme
Alexandre Quessy
14:59 Feature #244 (Closed): Change status icons for each contact
Blocked addressbook when streaming. Alexandre Quessy
14:52 Feature #219: Be able to desynchronize audio and video
Be able to disable receiving audio or video
Nice to have: stream only one way.
Alexandre Quessy
14:52 Feature #220 (Closed): Be able to disable receiving audio or video
duplicate of #219 Alexandre Quessy
14:48 Revision 77219fa7: renamed libs to avoid confusion
Tristan Matthews
13:37 Revision 4e18307b: roll back gstreamer version because our glib version is too old school
Tristan Matthews
13:15 Bug #264 (Closed): videoflip is frail with input material
fixed in r.5064 Tristan Matthews
13:13 Bug #264 (Closed): videoflip is frail with input material
this has broken support for certain cameras and deinterlace so far.
the solution was to put a colorspace converter a...
Tristan Matthews
13:10 Revision 08025910: moved colorspace converter into videoflip
Tristan Matthews
12:56 Revision 63d86e0c: fixed gst check with new path
Tristan Matthews
12:37 Bug #148: video suffers terribly in the presence of network jitter
Maybe the newer gstreamer-base 0.10.26 (and so on) fix the problem. Testing needed. Simon Piette
12:35 Revision 278e579f: unused constant framerate
Tristan Matthews
12:32 Bug #263 (Closed): Crash in case of wrong JSON library
Fixed in r5060. Alexandre Quessy
12:32 Revision 8b25b3d8: Fixed potential crash in case of wrong JSON library version. Fixed #263
Alexandre Quessy
12:28 Feature #192 (In Progress): Use an existing library to support an interoperable protocol for pres...
Alexandre Quessy
12:26 Bug #263 (In Progress): Crash in case of wrong JSON library
Alexandre Quessy
02:18 Bug #263 (Closed): Crash in case of wrong JSON library
... Alexandre Quessy

2010-02-17

17:53 Revision e87d6adc: fixed the about dialog
Alexandre Quessy
17:45 Feature #230 (Closed): Python packaging with Autoconf
in version 0.4.1 Alexandre Quessy
17:44 Revision 140178c3: removed unused header files
Tristan Matthews
17:44 Feature #262 (Closed): save current tab
Alexandre Quessy
17:43 Bug #258 (Closed): gettext/internationalization files should be in a po directory at the same lev...
Alexandre Quessy
17:43 Revision db13f8c0: deinterlace label is sensitive
Tristan Matthews
17:42 Revision d8f61db9: deinterlace is sensitive
Tristan Matthews
17:36 Revision 351342f8: fixed again desktop
Alexandre Quessy
17:34 Revision f4fa31c0: fixed .desktop
Alexandre Quessy
17:32 Revision 352f49ff: add DATADIR macro in configure.ac
Tristan Matthews
17:27 Revision c8ed7593: fixed path to share
Alexandre Quessy
17:20 Revision 94082436: merged changes in branch data isnce r5033 to trunk
Alexandre Quessy
17:19 Revision dfa878e7: added some clean local targets to get rid of pyc
Tristan Matthews
16:14 Revision 70fa0232: reenable deinterlace
Tristan Matthews
16:09 Revision 68bdc3e8: cleanup
Tristan Matthews
15:50 Revision 613fc654: fixed locale path
Tristan Matthews
15:24 Revision 5bb5fbd2: moved po to locale
Tristan Matthews
15:19 Revision 09b25285: added ignore
Tristan Matthews
15:18 Revision 0cc96c49: flattened engine
Tristan Matthews
14:21 Revision ad5b6791: use proper version number
Tristan Matthews
14:20 Revision 8f7032c9: removed debian
Tristan Matthews
14:15 Revision 13b20862: deinterlace fixed, added extra colorspace element
Tristan Matthews
14:14 Revision c067df4c: Cleaned up package data paths.
Alexandre Quessy
13:55 Revision e2450194: removed out of data manpage.txt
Tristan Matthews
13:53 Revision cb6c9851: renamed devices to firereset, removed unused test dir
Tristan Matthews
13:35 Revision 8f250ed9: reverted changes from 5017, redid configure cleanup
Tristan Matthews
13:22 Revision b97bb30a: got rid of unused pythonpath
Tristan Matthews
12:21 Revision e0b67f1f: fixed formatting of some i18n strings.
Alexandre Quessy
11:49 Revision 3752e53d: made new branch 0.4 for the 0.4 series of releases
Tristan Matthews
11:43 Revision 14b7b334: Scenic app will be only on the Applicaiton>Network menu
Alexandre Quessy
11:40 Revision b0c72a8a: moved locale into po, added some hacks to include it
Tristan Matthews
11:13 Revision b49c915b: incremented version numbers
Tristan Matthews

2010-02-16

22:11 Revision 8ab2b70e: Bunch of svn:ignore for nicer svn status
Simon Piette
22:00 Revision 14ae89c3: Removed svn:mergeinfo about branches/web2.0 for trunk and branches/0.3
Simon Piette
22:00 Revision 2d60805f: Removed svn:mergeinfo about branches/web2.0 for trunk and branches/0.3
Simon Piette
17:57 Revision a93f626c: Release notes for Scenic 0.3.7
Milhouse:
This release fixes a big regression in caps transmission which broke Vorbis and Theora support in 0.3.6.
Ne...
Tristan Matthews
16:32 Revision 25b19eb7: fixed make dist check
Tristan Matthews
16:09 Bug #181 (Closed): Man page of midistream has each command twice
fixed in r.5005 Tristan Matthews
16:07 Feature #182 (Closed): midistream port range need to be documented
Documented on:
http://svn.sat.qc.ca/trac/scenic/wiki/Using the application?version=6
Philippe Chevry
16:06 Revision 825f94ae: fix manpage for midistream, as well as help and version strings
Tristan Matthews
16:04 Revision f74ba2fe: fixed typo
Alexandre Quessy
15:59 Feature #92 (Closed): Separate Integrator Manual from User Manual
Philippe Chevry
15:58 Revision f1c29216: fixed typo
Alexandre Quessy
15:53 Bug #228 (In Progress): gross output in error dialog on trying to join
Alexandre Quessy
15:53 Bug #232 (In Progress): Modal dialogs can block user from closing an other dialog
Alexandre Quessy
15:52 Feature #229 (In Progress): Get rid of most error/info dialog
Alexandre Quessy
15:52 Feature #220 (In Progress): Be able to disable receiving audio or video
Alexandre Quessy
15:48 Feature #262 (Closed): save current tab
save current tab Alexandre Quessy
15:45 Bug #261 (Closed): Capture size not in state saving
fixed in r5002 Alexandre Quessy
15:45 Revision c8a16e39: fixed image size not being saved.
Alexandre Quessy
15:39 Bug #260 (Closed): Preview does not use capture setting size
fixed in gui.py in r.5001 Tristan Matthews
15:39 Bug #261 (Closed): Capture size not in state saving
Capture size not in state saving Alexandre Quessy
15:39 Revision 1dc25b8a: respect video resolution in preview
Tristan Matthews
15:38 Bug #260 (Closed): Preview does not use capture setting size
Preview does not use capture setting size Alexandre Quessy
15:27 Feature #255 (Closed): Increase timeout for invited
Alexandre Quessy
15:27 Feature #218 (Closed): auto accept
Alexandre Quessy
15:26 Bug #231 (Closed): Selected contact should be saved
fixed in r5000 Alexandre Quessy
15:26 Revision 938450f7: saving selected contact !! :-P
Alexandre Quessy
15:23 Revision ffa25b78: invite timeout changed to 10
Tristan Matthews
15:22 Bug #259 (Closed): editing a contact removes its auto_accept flag
fixed in r4998 Alexandre Quessy
15:22 Revision b7ca07da: fixed auto_accept state when editing.
Alexandre Quessy
15:19 Bug #259 (Closed): editing a contact removes its auto_accept flag
editing a contact removes its auto_accept flag Alexandre Quessy
15:15 Feature #242 (Closed): invited dialog should display contact name if present in addressbook, not ...
Alexandre Quessy
15:15 Bug #233 (Closed): Send BYE at shutdown time
fixed in r4997 Alexandre Quessy
14:49 Revision 4d76d051: insensitive when streaming
Alexandre Quessy
14:48 Revision f79faa3d: set deinterlace to insensitive in glade only
Tristan Matthews
14:39 Revision 97b19e03: sending bye on quit
Alexandre Quessy
14:31 Revision 899176a1: set sensitive to false on deinterlace
Tristan Matthews
14:25 Revision d6f0a82e: Grayed out deinterlace.
Ask really confirm quit only if streaming. Alexandre Quessy
14:05 Revision 663a5596: more ignore
Tristan Matthews
14:00 Revision 6808af1d: more cleanup
Tristan Matthews
13:30 Revision fb64d59a: more cleanup
Tristan Matthews
13:25 Revision 1b30f940: more cleanup
Tristan Matthews
12:07 Revision 7421e72e: added some svn ignores
Tristan Matthews
11:31 Revision 1753dba3: added theme to install
Tristan Matthews
11:24 Bug #140 (Closed): make distcheck still fails but at make check substage :)
Tristan Matthews
11:22 Bug #198 (Closed): make check fails on buildbot because PATH variable is broken
Tristan Matthews
11:21 Bug #249 (Closed): use python_PYTHON instead of dist_bin_SCRIPTS for most python files
Tristan Matthews
11:16 Revision 54ffcb0f: don't need modules for python path, gross fix for now
Tristan Matthews
11:10 Revision 01e06129: pyflaked
Tristan Matthews
11:04 Revision 2625839f: try using env
Tristan Matthews
10:47 Revision d23f6147: don't depend on generated file
Tristan Matthews
10:37 Bug #257 (Closed): Package data is not installed
fixed in r.4891 Tristan Matthews
10:33 Revision 782c35f2: added data files to install, fixes #257
Tristan Matthews
10:18 Bug #258 (Closed): gettext/internationalization files should be in a po directory at the same lev...
typically, projects have one po directory at the top-level for internationalization files.
See:
http://www.gnu.org...
Tristan Matthews

2010-02-15

18:55 Bug #257 (Closed): Package data is not installed
We must be able to run scenic from anywhere once installed. It looks for the language and glade files in the data dir... Alexandre Quessy
18:48 Revision e6172fc2: fixed error with addressbook format
Alexandre Quessy
18:48 Revision ab097552: consistency in brackets
Tristan Matthews
18:43 Revision 28baefec: expand properly python lib path
Tristan Matthews
18:38 Revision c616d512: fixed!
Alexandre Quessy
18:35 Revision aa5517a7: expand properly
Tristan Matthews
18:32 Revision cf3400d5: using PYTHON_LIB_PATH
Alexandre Quessy
18:16 Revision bc707682: fixed make man for midistream
Tristan Matthews
18:05 Revision 15f64519: restored CONFIGURED_PYTHON_PATH
Tristan Matthews
18:02 Revision 7edec1e0: set pythonpath in make man
Tristan Matthews
17:48 Revision bb6c8cab: make scenic into a man
Tristan Matthews
17:44 Revision c28baf47: small cleanup
Tristan Matthews
17:40 Revision bcf2d3cc: install resources in right place
Tristan Matthews
17:15 Revision 97b1509a: put man after src in SUBDIRS
Tristan Matthews
16:49 Feature #253: Improve preview window behaviour
... Alexandre Quessy
16:34 Revision c4b3eb17: removed fileUtil
Tristan Matthews
16:22 Revision d979ffe5: removed at exit function
Tristan Matthews
16:20 Revision 902cd6d8: milhouse-man not in distpackage data
Tristan Matthews
16:16 Revision 1ae595d8: milhouse is the man
Tristan Matthews
16:13 Revision 4881dfc9: added man directory
Tristan Matthews
15:52 Revision 30af73e6: addressbook is succesfully made insenstive when streaming
Alexandre Quessy
15:38 Revision d4039aa2: merged branches/dist_check back into trunk@4960
Tristan Matthews
15:23 Revision f677d526: addressbook becomes insensitive when streaming.
Alexandre Quessy
14:49 Revision dfb43c5f: auto_accept + showing contact name when invited if the contact is known
Alexandre Quessy
14:11 Revision d32c90b8: bug fixed: we dropped the port number for each contact, so we should not use i...
Alexandre Quessy
12:01 Revision d32cb8b6: scrapped the contact port
Alexandre Quessy
11:37 Revision 5f67ad03: put back install exec hook
Tristan Matthews

2010-02-12

19:09 Revision 249f72a0: further along in distcheck
Tristan Matthews
18:43 Bug #256 (Closed): Some dialog lose their contents
THe inviting dialog loses it if closed by user. Alexandre Quessy
18:42 Feature #255 (Closed): Increase timeout for invited
Increase timeout for invited Alexandre Quessy
18:42 Feature #254 (Closed): Improve compilation time
Improve compilation time Tristan Matthews
18:41 Feature #251 (Closed): Changed min/max limits of video bitrate according to codec
Alexandre Quessy
18:40 Feature #253 (Closed): Improve preview window behaviour
if button depressed, kill.
If dies, depress.
still valid when we'll use xid.
Alexandre Quessy
18:38 Bug #252 (Closed): jackd not running, but the status is green?
Alexandre Quessy
18:32 Revision fdd439bb: distcheck still not working
Tristan Matthews
18:32 Bug #252 (Closed): jackd not running, but the status is green?
jackd not running, but the status is green? Alexandre Quessy
18:30 Revision 58f16c8d: fixed ugly bug with addressbook modification. Got to create tree_model handlin...
Alexandre Quessy
18:22 Revision 94e8e9e3: implemented min/max adjustements for video bitrate according to codec
Alexandre Quessy
18:15 Revision d74c7356: GUI now have tooltips
Simon Piette
17:47 Revision b1121bbb: fixed bug with deprecated about tab. Added one-line and license in configure.p...
Alexandre Quessy
17:40 Revision 6ebabbb9: added midistream to dist and install
Tristan Matthews
17:36 Revision 792ec0fb: Updated PNG icon
Simon Piette
17:33 Revision 413e5adc: updated credits
Alexandre Quessy
17:19 Feature #219 (In Progress): Be able to desynchronize audio and video
Alexandre Quessy
17:18 Feature #218 (In Progress): auto accept
Alexandre Quessy
17:17 Feature #248 (Closed): Show all supported capture sizes to the user
Alexandre Quessy
17:17 Feature #245 (Closed): Modernize state saving
Alexandre Quessy
17:16 Revision d7837fed: More glade fixes
Simon Piette
17:08 Revision 7ea6589d: got rid of the save menu.
Moved webbrowser url in configure. Alexandre Quessy
17:03 Revision a251ead0: implemented the jackd stats
Alexandre Quessy
16:59 Revision f4706034: theme works in install
Tristan Matthews
16:39 Revision bceef57a: implemented logging
Alexandre Quessy
16:33 Revision f1c523ff: moved directory in code
Tristan Matthews
16:32 Revision 3a70c5c4: Collapse theme hierarchy
Tristan Matthews
16:30 Revision 6706d7ba: Added latency and sampling rate to audio
Simon Piette
16:28 Revision 32eb32f0: don't install make_caps, just distribute it
Tristan Matthews
16:06 Revision 1e9fc141: set scenic to executable in configure.ac, also get rid of unused bin directory
Tristan Matthews
15:56 Revision 1c2d3c8c: saving configuration quite often
Alexandre Quessy
15:41 Revision 6b30a3c4: more progress in the state saving
Alexandre Quessy
15:37 Revision bb630849: Removed setup.py
Tristan Matthews
15:34 Revision e6871500: cleanup in state saving
Alexandre Quessy
15:29 Revision 2c282fbd: removed unused stuff, cleanup in configure.ac
Tristan Matthews
15:24 Revision a47b1fc8: Removed unused tests
Tristan Matthews
15:21 Revision df0e2c69: Added makefile.am, added data to dist
Tristan Matthews
15:15 Revision 205b0a30: make install seems mostly ok
Tristan Matthews
14:44 Feature #251 (Closed): Changed min/max limits of video bitrate according to codec
Changed min/max limits of video bitrate according to codec Alexandre Quessy
14:39 Revision 6e196ac7: Added icons in the audio and video send/receive
Alexandre Quessy
14:33 Revision c7ba0ba3: Moved scripts/scenic to scripts/scenic.in
Alexandre Quessy
14:29 Revision f8599a11: getting there, still missing theme and locale stuff
Tristan Matthews
12:15 Revision f20af6d5: Added makefile.am and aspython m4 files
Tristan Matthews
12:12 Revision 4ed3994f: checking SIC protocol version.
Alexandre Quessy
11:46 Revision bb734be3: Important fix in addressbook.
Implemented video jitterbuffer and bitrate. Alexandre Quessy
11:12 Revision 1d86e72c: Changed the bitrate ComboBox for a SpinButton
Simon Piette
10:09 Revision 8d2f3249: capture size list is dynamic according to device
Alexandre Quessy
09:54 Revision f8fdad84: moved about dialog
Alexandre Quessy
09:24 Revision c7dedfdd: updated man page with scenic infos
Alexandre Quessy
09:16 Revision 87fd0cba: deleted deprecated version.py
Alexandre Quessy
09:10 Revision fb82fa41: added a beginning of a man page for scenic.
Alexandre Quessy
09:06 Revision 4d621672: improved milhouse man page
Alexandre Quessy
08:56 Revision a0ea152d: Enabled confirm quit by default, except when in development mode.
Alexandre Quessy

2010-02-11

21:05 Feature #250 (Closed): Be able to loop files
--videosrc filesrc --loop
...you would make sure the file loops, and the pipeline never ends.
Alexandre Quessy
19:19 Revision a62c62e0: Moved jackd status a bit
Simon Piette
19:10 Revision ccbdb94d: Added a jitterbuffer control
Simon Piette
19:00 Revision 48d0560e: getting there with make dist
Tristan Matthews
18:58 Bug #249 (Closed): use python_PYTHON instead of dist_bin_SCRIPTS for most python files
see
http://www.gnu.org/software/hello/manual/automake/Python.html
and pitivi
Tristan Matthews
18:52 Revision 4e9c9a11: dist not quite there yet
Tristan Matthews
18:18 Revision 20fd6fc6: don't scrap dist_dir in doc, added pkgdata for py/doc
Tristan Matthews
18:05 Revision 65883db1: getting there with the make dist
Tristan Matthews
18:02 Feature #248 (Closed): Show all supported capture sizes to the user
Show all supported capture sizes to the user Alexandre Quessy
18:01 Revision cf37dc08: fix with image size
Alexandre Quessy
17:35 Revision 2b0f3eb2: fixed video size in scenic.
Removed maugis dir. Alexandre Quessy
17:27 Revision 863a920c: put back midistream man page.
Alexandre Quessy
17:20 Revision f2a9b23a: path hack in makefile.am
Tristan Matthews
17:16 Revision 1b1e3c1a: renamed branch 0.3.x back to 0.3
Alexandre Quessy
17:13 Revision efa933e5: moving py/maugis to py. Merged the setup.py files.
Alexandre Quessy
16:32 Revision c3b1c835: moved remaining tests
Tristan Matthews
16:30 Revision 41800d9d: moved miville tests out of trunk
Tristan Matthews
16:20 Revision d869b6cb: added a nice error to help debugging
Simon Piette
16:19 Revision 3d8b8367: demivillification almost complete
Tristan Matthews
16:17 Revision 49a62d17: implemented video_capture_size
Alexandre Quessy
16:02 Revision a97d0e33: generate configure.py
Tristan Matthews
15:55 Revision 8b04b51c: delete unused file
Alexandre Quessy
15:51 Revision 727b7b2e: applied simon's rocking patch by hand
Tristan Matthews
15:42 Feature #247 (Closed): --snapshot-file argument to display a snaphost in the GUI
Using a gdkpixbufsink, which is saved in a JPEG file in /tmp, Scenic could display it in the GUI live. Alexandre Quessy
15:39 Bug #228: gross output in error dialog on trying to join
We should find out why.
We don't always have it. It is hard to reproduce.
It should be prettier if it is ok.
Alexandre Quessy
15:38 Feature #212 (Closed): Detect v4l2 devices
Alexandre Quessy
15:37 Feature #246 (In Progress): Implement filesrc
The user could use a file choose dialog to choose a file to play. Alexandre Quessy
15:36 Feature #211 (Closed): User source/sink configuration
Alexandre Quessy
15:36 Feature #217 (Closed): Implement video deinterlace option
Alexandre Quessy
15:35 Feature #215 (Closed): video device configuration
Alexandre Quessy
15:35 Feature #214 (Closed): user source configuration
Alexandre Quessy
15:34 Revision 267d4c8d: small improvement on setting norm
Alexandre Quessy
15:33 Revision 8763d199: demivillifying
Tristan Matthews
15:31 Revision 9c4756bc: Changing norm as well.
Alexandre Quessy
14:36 Revision 28923e47: Video input widget's behaves satifactorily.
Alexandre Quessy
14:11 Revision ae6adcf4: using a dict, not a list, for list_cameras
Alexandre Quessy
14:09 Revision 547570af: maybe fixed path, i've been wrong before
Tristan Matthews
12:45 Revision 9849fcad: for real fixed test path
Tristan Matthews
12:33 Revision 5ef8d0fe: added main to path
Tristan Matthews
12:29 Revision 32223518: progress in camera input and polling cameras.
Alexandre Quessy
11:40 Revision 2da0d6b5: updating the list of cameras each time the user chooses the video tab
Alexandre Quessy
11:36 Feature #245 (Closed): Modernize state saving
For the configuration:
* Use JSON everywhere
* Make _save private
* override +setattr+ to call _save everytime a...
Alexandre Quessy
09:47 Feature #244 (Closed): Change status icons for each contact
...in the addressbook, or at least, change the appearance of the join button, and block the user from selecting anoth... Alexandre Quessy

2010-02-10

18:46 Feature #241 (Closed): Cleanup in trac components
component field from tickets with "sip" have been cleared Simon Piette
18:07 Bug #243 (Closed): exit on start up if we can't bind to the negotiation port
fixed in r4870 Tristan Matthews
18:07 Bug #243 (Closed): exit on start up if we can't bind to the negotiation port
exit on start up if we can't bind to the negotiation port Tristan Matthews
18:06 Revision a3f17928: error out if our negotiation port isn't free
Tristan Matthews
18:01 Feature #242 (Closed): invited dialog should display contact name if present in addressbook, not ...
invited dialog should display contact name if present in addressbook, not its ip. Alexandre Quessy
17:57 Feature #241: Cleanup in trac components
Add midi. Alexandre Quessy
17:55 Feature #241 (Closed): Cleanup in trac components
Merge all miville.* trac components.
Remove components:
* sip
Merge main and gst into milhouse.
Create thos...
Alexandre Quessy
17:50 Bug #123 (Closed): nettest type wrong in GUI when unidirectional
Alexandre Quessy
17:50 Bug #99 (Closed): Network Testing sometimes get stuck
Alexandre Quessy
17:49 Feature #167 (Closed): test_devices and check_devices should now fail if v4l2 dev is a webcam
Alexandre Quessy
17:48 Bug #102 (Closed): V4L2 : attributes should send a notify when changed.
Alexandre Quessy
17:47 Feature #210 (Closed): Session media description in JSON
Alexandre Quessy
17:37 Revision 31bcf3c5: Done with devices/cameras.py. Added its test.
Alexandre Quessy
17:27 Bug #227 (Closed): don't allow join contact if jack is not running
fixed in r4868 Tristan Matthews
17:27 Revision 3b3822ad: don't invite or accept invitations when jack is not running
Tristan Matthews
17:16 Revision c98be490: control q to quit with glimagesink
Tristan Matthews
17:14 Revision 4e8c6e7d: force aspect ratio in glimagesink
Tristan Matthews
17:02 Revision 3c90e84b: don't open the v4l device so often
Tristan Matthews
16:35 Revision 923a60fc: don't print unsupported formats, much less pessimistic
Tristan Matthews
16:28 Feature #239 (Closed): implement --set-standard and --set-input in milhouse
fixed in r4863
commands are
milhouse --v4l2-standard ntsc/NTSC/pal/PAL
milhouse --v4l2-input 0,1
Tristan Matthews
16:26 Revision 1fbd9be2: list inputs per device
Tristan Matthews
16:14 Revision 36397e7c: less verbose logging, we only need the line number and filename for debug msgs
Tristan Matthews
16:08 Revision 7e7e5541: added devices.cameras which parses milhouse --list-cameras.
Implemented deinterlace. Alexandre Quessy
16:03 Revision 2512c5cc: added support for craptastic v4l camera
Tristan Matthews
15:24 Revision 9c4a4cab: added set input option to milhouse
Tristan Matthews
15:09 Revision 8b305f6f: added v4l2-standard command
Tristan Matthews
15:00 Bug #240 (Closed): check if the videodevice is v4l2, not v4l
--list-cameras should not list it.
--sender should not open it....
Alexandre Quessy
14:41 Revision be21f2ac: added v4l2-standard command
Tristan Matthews
14:10 Feature #239 (Closed): implement --set-standard and --set-input in milhouse
as replacements for
v4l2-ctl --set-input
and
v4l2-ctl --set-standard
Tristan Matthews
13:42 Feature #216 (Closed): media format configuration
Alexandre Quessy
13:41 Feature #238 (Closed): --x-window-id option
To embed milhouse receiver in a GTK drawing area, we should pass to milhouse a xid in the command line. ... Alexandre Quessy
12:51 Revision 253a7130: checking if jackd is zombie, and really a zombie
Alexandre Quessy
12:33 Revision de5e93eb: use boost::array instead of plain old char array
Tristan Matthews
12:11 Revision bca3d967: implemented aspect_ratio negotiation
Alexandre Quessy
11:02 Revision fbde620b: implemented the fullscreen button, with its state saving
Alexandre Quessy
10:21 Revision 778894a0: polling x11 displays each time the video tab is chosen
Alexandre Quessy
10:16 Revision 9ca5075f: towards refreshing devices when switching tab
Alexandre Quessy
09:42 Revision 07ec9ca7: changed the device polling and gui updating method names and execution order.
Alexandre Quessy
09:19 Revision c285e2c5: Towards a separate poll/update for device widgets.
Modernized the way prefixed methods are found. Alexandre Quessy
08:48 Revision 57564c9e: aestetical changes in audio tab
Alexandre Quessy
08:31 Revision c7d5af25: Fix, which prevent spawned process to zombify. Must run them when reactor is r...
Alexandre Quessy

2010-02-09

23:48 Revision 4547273f: More minor GUI tweaks
Simon Piette
20:28 Revision 835856bd: Slight cosmetic changes on scenic
Simon Piette
18:54 Revision e38caf35: Removed commented out using statements
Tristan Matthews
18:33 Revision 0b392805: send later if we have new receivers
Tristan Matthews
18:30 Revision 61ec4a7f: reduce timeout
Tristan Matthews
18:27 Revision 0d97011b: explicit namespace usage
Tristan Matthews
18:22 Revision c9d682ff: asio fixed
Tristan Matthews
18:10 Revision 6420689d: undid terrible change from 4533
Tristan Matthews
16:58 Revision 050dbbd7: smaller buffer size for messages
Tristan Matthews
16:06 Revision c8510b5a: don't print everything caps wise
Tristan Matthews
16:00 Revision e0dc3a07: Renaming, changed timeout length
Tristan Matthews
15:29 Revision 2543bcb4: validate number of channels on receiver side
Tristan Matthews
14:42 Revision e2ac4db7: preview changes based on selected input
Tristan Matthews
14:38 Revision a52c411d: don't gather config when we change codecs
Tristan Matthews
14:27 Revision 95e2a3b7: clearer names
Tristan Matthews
14:24 Revision 3b42600b: change range of numchannels widget when changing codecs
Tristan Matthews

2010-02-08

17:52 Bug #226 (Closed): send_bye doesn't happen when session is stopped
Tristan Matthews
17:41 Feature #237 (Closed): Add more infos in milhouse --list-cameras
fixed in rev 4830 Tristan Matthews
17:40 Revision bc8d5212: added more info to list-cam, fixes #237
Tristan Matthews
17:17 Feature #237 (In Progress): Add more infos in milhouse --list-cameras
Tristan Matthews
17:17 Feature #234 (Closed): dc-ctl should be able to show values, not only save in a file
Tristan Matthews
16:40 Feature #199 (Closed): put rtpjitterbuffer control in xvimagesink window (only if video is present)
Tristan Matthews
16:32 Bug #235 (Closed): dc-ctl should be able to get a specific value
fixed in revision 4829, but syntax is now grosser:
to set settings:
dc-ctl -b50 -g1
to get settings:
dc-ctl -b ...
Tristan Matthews
16:30 Revision e44de420: formatting
Tristan Matthews
16:19 Revision c8f121ee: Polling x11 displays in GTK GUI
Alexandre Quessy
15:18 Revision 68e0dbf6: moved jackd to devices/jackd
Alexandre Quessy
15:17 Revision dfa2145e: added a package to setup.py
Alexandre Quessy
15:14 Revision d149dafb: oops
Alexandre Quessy
15:10 Revision 7ce8969d: added unit tests for the bot.
Alexandre Quessy
15:06 Revision b78560e6: list all settings
Tristan Matthews
15:01 Revision 3712703e: had forgotten to add a __init__.py file.
Alexandre Quessy
15:00 Revision e0483b81: test if xvideo extension is present
Alexandre Quessy
14:14 Revision c086643b: added devices/x11 and its test.
Alexandre Quessy
14:09 Revision 38524700: able to get values of individual features
Tristan Matthews
13:57 Feature #237: Add more infos in milhouse --list-cameras
Also, list-inputs. ... Alexandre Quessy
13:55 Revision 6d6c8a2b: moved more files around
Alexandre Quessy
13:55 Revision 6f0daf45: moved around files.
Alexandre Quessy
13:54 Revision 6e1cce6b: added devices/x11
Alexandre Quessy
13:53 Revision 8b0698c4: added devices.
Alexandre Quessy
13:42 Revision c123cd60: towards configure-made variables.
Alexandre Quessy
13:26 Feature #237 (Closed): Add more infos in milhouse --list-cameras
... Alexandre Quessy
13:17 Revision 818933dc: new button and status bar in GUI
Alexandre Quessy
13:00 Feature #152 (Closed): capture thread for v4l2src should be set to RR priority
this doesn't seem to improve performance. Tristan Matthews
11:58 Feature #236 (Closed): add audio bitrate/quality settings for mp3 and vorbis
add audio bitrate/quality settings for mp3 and vorbis Tristan Matthews
11:34 Revision c9da1f90: removed enable logs stuff that doesn't do anything
Tristan Matthews
10:53 Bug #235 (Closed): dc-ctl should be able to get a specific value
How to reproduce:
1) ...
Simon Piette
10:51 Feature #234 (Closed): dc-ctl should be able to show values, not only save in a file
how to reproduce:
1) ...
Simon Piette

2010-02-07

09:39 Feature #220: Be able to disable receiving audio or video
A stream could be one-way, or two-way audio-only, for example. Alexandre Quessy
09:37 Bug #233 (Closed): Send BYE at shutdown time
The method called at shutdown time should return a Deferred.
See the lunch/master.py.
Maybe the send_message in...
Alexandre Quessy

2010-02-06

13:33 Revision 30b276d8: get version number from autoconf
Tristan Matthews
01:29 Bug #232 (In Progress): Modal dialogs can block user from closing an other dialog
When two or more dialog are shown, one can prevent the other from being closed by the user. Could be avoided by setti... Alexandre Quessy
00:58 Bug #231 (Closed): Selected contact should be saved
It is not. Alexandre Quessy
00:35 Feature #230 (Closed): Python packaging with Autoconf
That will allow to install the data files in /usr/share/scenic instead of /usr/share/pyshared/scenic/data.
See the...
Alexandre Quessy
00:32 Feature #78 (Closed): Create a windmill testing infrastructure
Alexandre Quessy

2010-02-05

21:03 Feature #168 (Closed): IOError in Twisted on Ubuntu 9.10
Alexandre Quessy
21:02 Bug #147 (Closed): Use twisted.python.usage for CLI command parsing
Alexandre Quessy
21:02 Feature #203 (Closed): Remove stream_state from addressbook
Alexandre Quessy
21:01 Feature #151 (Closed): Miville documentation link
Alexandre Quessy
21:00 Bug #223 (Closed): Generate about text on the fly.
Alexandre Quessy
21:00 Bug #97 (Closed): In the web addressbook widget, messages relative to a contact have lost their f...
Alexandre Quessy
21:00 Bug #206 (Closed): trac needs a category for scenic (gtk-interface)
Alexandre Quessy
20:59 Feature #79 (Closed): Incorporate incoming windmill testing in buildbot
Alexandre Quessy
20:59 Feature #210 (In Progress): Session media description in JSON
Still need to spcify:
* width/height
* pixel ratio
* fps
I think we should add the 320x240 size.
Alexandre Quessy
20:57 Feature #229 (Closed): Get rid of most error/info dialog
The following dialog should be replaced by a text and icon in the main status tab, close to the address book.
* Inv...
Alexandre Quessy
17:59 Bug #228 (Closed): gross output in error dialog on trying to join
An error occurred while connecting: [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): <class 'twisted.internet.e... Tristan Matthews
17:55 Bug #227 (Closed): don't allow join contact if jack is not running
don't allow join contact if jack is not running Tristan Matthews
17:55 Bug #226 (Closed): send_bye doesn't happen when session is stopped
start a session, close your video window. Tristan Matthews
17:54 Revision 1e156fb2: removed audioport videoport
Tristan Matthews
17:43 Revision c657a501: bugfix
Alexandre Quessy
17:42 Revision 8c99001f: fixed str(msg) error
Tristan Matthews
17:38 Revision 3db5a977: don't scrap parent reference
Tristan Matthews
17:37 Revision 91451a72: quieter, please
Alexandre Quessy
17:36 Revision 1f96e8d4: polling jackd
Alexandre Quessy
17:36 Revision 5f9ffd67: set sic_sender to None
Tristan Matthews
17:32 Revision b09cbafb: always disconnect on cancel
Tristan Matthews
17:29 Revision 0cf48eed: don't use show error dialog
Tristan Matthews
17:25 Revision cd85504a: heavily simplified jackd watchdog.
Alexandre Quessy
17:10 Revision 633dc5ea: fixed make check
Tristan Matthews
17:09 Revision 8edbd112: removed unused imports
Tristan Matthews
17:07 Revision da26a43c: adding jackd module from miville
Alexandre Quessy
16:50 Revision 8f0ec10c: maximum of 2 mp3 channels
Alexandre Quessy
16:43 Revision dc0b91ec: critical fix with numchannels
Alexandre Quessy
16:42 Revision 21053066: fixes in audio numchannels
Alexandre Quessy
16:33 Revision 3f315e65: update in settings negotiation
Alexandre Quessy
15:56 Revision 0333e840: removed show_error_dialog
Tristan Matthews
15:51 Revision add81751: implemented state saving for audio settings.
Fixed an error in state saving, created in recent big changes. Alexandre Quessy
15:48 Revision 36e2a86c: show error msg on timeout
Tristan Matthews
15:41 Revision b8b2190d: timeout takes no args
Tristan Matthews
15:19 Revision 4154b0de: fixed test
Tristan Matthews
15:16 Revision cb6beea2: client is no longer None
Tristan Matthews
14:29 Revision e21a6d08: created file application.py, trimmed out from gui.py
Alexandre Quessy
14:20 Revision 3e6e3f0c: Done splitting Gui and App.
Alexandre Quessy
13:29 Revision 81dc67d4: removing the system tab when not in kiosk mode.
Alexandre Quessy
13:00 Revision 0c7861cb: enabled theme
Simon Piette
12:25 Revision 16897187: Removed tabs
Tristan Matthews
11:52 Revision 72fd9383: loading theme?
Alexandre Quessy
11:51 Revision fe7542a1: use twisted instead of gobject add timeout
Tristan Matthews
11:45 Revision b9f5dd94: changing theme in gui... hopefully
Alexandre Quessy
11:39 Revision e4ec4615: added __init__ files in theme
Alexandre Quessy
11:38 Feature #213 (Closed): Support cancel invitation
B sends REFUSED in this scenario as CANCEL is reserved for the offerer, A. Tristan Matthews
11:20 Revision a3c625b1: Added a darklooks gtk theme
Simon Piette
11:19 Revision 984ccbe0: removed redundant client checks and imports
Tristan Matthews
11:18 Revision 20e55775: loading theme from gui
Alexandre Quessy
11:06 Revision e9787f59: Choosing darklook GTK theme
Alexandre Quessy

2010-02-04

18:36 Bug #225 (Closed): if no dc camera is plugged in, using videosource=dc1394src will segfault
fixed in revision 4774 Tristan Matthews
18:35 Revision a5c38673: don't segfault if trying to stream dc1394 without a dc1394 camera present, fix...
Tristan Matthews
18:23 Bug #225 (Closed): if no dc camera is plugged in, using videosource=dc1394src will segfault
we should avoid this gracefully like with list cams by reporting that no cameras are present and exitting Tristan Matthews
18:18 Bug #224 (Closed): request pads should be unreffed in rtpreceiver/sender's destructor
fixed in rev. 4773 Tristan Matthews
18:18 Revision e12f0634: free request pads, fixes #224
Tristan Matthews
17:42 Bug #224 (Closed): request pads should be unreffed in rtpreceiver/sender's destructor
presently, they will leak. they need to be stored as member vars in the add method, and then destroyed in the destruc... Tristan Matthews
17:41 Revision bcd58452: Set the about text dynamically. Added a version.py file that can contain the c...
Alexandre Quessy
17:38 Revision 43edcd2f: added camera vendor info for listcams
Tristan Matthews
17:29 Revision cbb8a0d7: renamed variables
Alexandre Quessy
17:09 Revision 9f92b2a9: fixed unit tests
Tristan Matthews
17:04 Revision d8882edc: quit on control-q
Tristan Matthews
16:59 Revision 898f1f7e: Escape toggle fullscreen
Alexandre Quessy
16:54 Revision f9cc2cad: show cursor when not fullscreen
Tristan Matthews
16:47 Bug #222 (Closed): receiver should handle new senders
fixed as of revision 4765 Tristan Matthews
16:45 Revision a4690546: don't log junk
Tristan Matthews
16:44 Revision 438e5405: bugfix in the addressbook dict keys
Alexandre Quessy
16:43 Revision d882f6d6: able to restart senders without breaking receivers
Tristan Matthews
16:32 Revision b9c8a4bc: Lots of cleanup in scenic gui's code.
Alexandre Quessy
16:00 Revision 446e447d: avoid dumb warning
Tristan Matthews
15:59 Revision 483a73c9: receiver doesn't quit on sender timeout, still can't handle new senders though
Tristan Matthews
15:49 Revision ad875b3a: implemented fullscreen mode.
Alexandre Quessy
15:42 Bug #223 (Closed): Generate about text on the fly.
A textfile can contain the texts. Alexandre Quessy
15:29 Revision 5884745b: improved formatting syntax for contact in scenic
Alexandre Quessy
15:14 Revision 0f09d506: Pass args to scenic
Simon Piette
15:05 Bug #222 (Closed): receiver should handle new senders
to reproduce:
start a sender and a receiver. stop the sender, restart it before the receiver timeout. additionally...
Tristan Matthews
12:19 Revision 0132c561: separation of responsibilities
Tristan Matthews
12:17 Revision 6e23747f: fixed a bug i had just created
Alexandre Quessy
12:15 Revision c5bcd792: deleted unused features
Alexandre Quessy
11:56 Revision e0ebd025: fixed parenthood with error and yesno dialogs.
Alexandre Quessy
11:55 Revision 42076886: don't pass server on received command
Tristan Matthews
11:48 Revision 264f93d3: moved send_invite into its own function
Tristan Matthews
11:25 Revision 8283e8c8: aesthetics
Tristan Matthews
10:48 Revision 057d826b: Big diff for a small change. Just changed version number in about panel.
Alexandre Quessy
10:26 Revision 62e7ba43: revert changes in r4756. I had deleted the nice icon (which doesn't work on my...
Alexandre Quessy
10:24 Revision efebe055: added todos
Alexandre Quessy
09:38 Revision 17588871: Added audio icon
Alexandre Quessy

2010-02-03

20:23 Revision d255fd86: micro-fix for int conversion
Simon Piette
20:01 Revision 0d0e0964: Little tweaks on glade file
Simon Piette
17:42 Revision 720fa7e9: Added Audio tab in glade.
Alexandre Quessy
17:31 Revision 4fd6a3d1: update config on accept
Tristan Matthews
17:11 Revision dbbb777c: store video_codec value
Tristan Matthews
16:29 Revision 31eaa564: Huge progress in GUI video settings
* Effective video options.
* state saving for video options
* confirm_quit config option, default to false.
Alexandre Quessy
15:58 Revision 640e0438: unschedule timeout on accept
Tristan Matthews
15:51 Revision 8a08628e: make exceptions simply warnings for now
Tristan Matthews
15:42 Revision 393bbba1: raise errors
Tristan Matthews
15:41 Revision 445bec0d: refuse on delete
Tristan Matthews
15:30 Revision 34966f1d: schedule timeout on connected (only on offerer side)
Tristan Matthews
15:25 Revision a22451e6: don't schedule offerer timeout on both sides
Tristan Matthews
15:21 Revision 247bf92a: apologies for the print
Tristan Matthews
15:12 Revision 60ac67ff: hide properly
Tristan Matthews
15:07 Revision 9f1ac81d: predictable cancel, refuse, and timeout behaviour
Tristan Matthews
14:27 Revision cbca8c08: Added simple preview. Cleanup in state saved config entries.
Alexandre Quessy
14:08 Revision 7cdca591: set window title and fullscreen for localvideo (deferred arguments weren't bei...
Tristan Matthews
12:34 Revision 5f843189: progress in menu behaviour
Alexandre Quessy
12:29 Revision 9689e337: hide widgets on response
Tristan Matthews
12:26 Revision b1be8956: cleanup
Tristan Matthews
12:13 Revision be329646: Added menu with a save settings item. Added a confirm close dialog.
Alexandre Quessy
12:08 Revision b63ff1a3: only one timeout to worry about now
Tristan Matthews
11:57 Revision cbc2305a: response None is not good if we're too slow to respond
Tristan Matthews
11:38 Revision 8856e697: tweaks
Tristan Matthews
11:31 Revision d1957ce8: starting to implement new widgets. Added log.
Alexandre Quessy
11:18 Revision 6a0cd1f9: unschedule both timeouts in case of cancel
Tristan Matthews
11:04 Revision 5161411f: added simple logging tool
Alexandre Quessy
10:50 Revision e4a20cd0: fixed error
Alexandre Quessy
10:49 Revision 0e51818f: don't propagate delete event for calling dialog
Tristan Matthews
10:48 Revision b31bf369: fixing bug
Alexandre Quessy
10:27 Revision b14e259e: Done splitting state saving from gui
Alexandre Quessy
09:57 Revision 22b24c4e: modification to the glade GUI file.
* Added preview button
* Added enable video input toggle
Alexandre Quessy

2010-02-02

23:06 Revision a39cc205: Some scenic glade improvements
Simon Piette
19:43 Revision 807ce40f: added non-working video tab.
Alexandre Quessy
18:37 Revision e25b0403: removed print
Tristan Matthews
18:36 Revision 6b8a4e52: implemented cancel
Tristan Matthews
18:24 Revision 1955b70c: fun for the whole family?
Tristan Matthews
18:24 Revision b7e2f5af: trying to send cancel
Tristan Matthews
18:21 Feature #221 (Closed): Use ports allocator
Alexandre Quessy
18:21 Feature #221 (Closed): Use ports allocator
Use ports allocator Alexandre Quessy
18:15 Revision ce5524d3: Using the ports allocator.
Alexandre Quessy
18:07 Revision fd673605: delete event has to be explicitly connected to hide_on_delete. scrap client on...
Tristan Matthews
17:55 Revision 84e475d1: changed icon in desktop file
Alexandre Quessy
17:54 Revision ecfd5568: fixed packaging errors
Alexandre Quessy
17:52 Revision cf578799: added debian files.
Alexandre Quessy
17:47 Revision 8a34e8a9: set client to None if we don't respond to invite, this way we don't send an ex...
Tristan Matthews
17:46 Feature #220 (Closed): Be able to disable receiving audio or video
Nice to have: stream only one way. Alexandre Quessy
17:46 Feature #219 (Closed): Be able to desynchronize audio and video
That involves launching 4 milhouse processes. Alexandre Quessy
17:41 Feature #218 (Closed): auto accept
It should be possible to enable for a contact the auto acceptation of invitation. Alexandre Quessy
17:38 Feature #217 (Closed): Implement video deinterlace option
User should be able to choose:
* deinterlace or not
Alexandre Quessy
17:37 Feature #216 (Closed): media format configuration
user should be able to configure which formats to use:
* video codec (mpeg4, h264, h263, theora)
* audio codec (m...
Alexandre Quessy
17:32 Feature #215 (Closed): video device configuration
If using v4l2src video source, the user should be able to configure which v4l2 device to use. Alexandre Quessy
17:31 Feature #214 (Closed): user source configuration
User should be able to choose:
* v4l2src
* videotestsrc
Alexandre Quessy
17:24 Feature #213 (Closed): Support cancel invitation
* A invites B
* B should send cancel if the inviting dialog is closed.
Alexandre Quessy
17:22 Feature #212 (Closed): Detect v4l2 devices
use milhouse, since the logic it uses it better than what used to be done in miville.
milhouse --list-cam
Alexandre Quessy
17:21 Feature #211 (Closed): User source/sink configuration
Each peer is responsible for configuring its source and sink options.
* audiosrc = [[jackaudiosrc" "audiotestsrc]]
...
Alexandre Quessy
17:21 Feature #210 (Closed): Session media description in JSON
Session media description in JSON
----------------------------------
Alice sends to Bob:
{
"msg": "INVITE",
...
Alexandre Quessy
17:20 Bug #205 (Closed): closing dialogs has permanent side effects in maugis
Alexandre Quessy
17:16 Revision 30c92a4b: glade connects delete to hide, so we don't need to do it explicitly in python ...
Tristan Matthews
17:15 Revision 712e4d53: window icon
Alexandre Quessy
17:10 Revision 8e10fe6d: added svg file for scenic.
Taken from http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Pictograms-nps-misc-scenic_viewpoint.svg Alexandre Quessy
17:08 Bug #208 (Closed): rename gtk widgets (dialogs)
fixed in rev. 4697 Tristan Matthews
17:06 Feature #209: Pango markup setlabel bug in scenic
the issue was that error strings would have extraneous characters in them, and error label's like
<big><b>this is th...
Tristan Matthews
17:04 Feature #209 (Closed): Pango markup setlabel bug in scenic
Fixed in rev. 4698 Tristan Matthews
16:58 Revision 9a081fe8: removed pango markup from error messages, fixes #209
Tristan Matthews
16:39 Feature #209 (Closed): Pango markup setlabel bug in scenic
Once in a while, when you try to join an offline contact, the error label set text does not work with this error:
...
Tristan Matthews
16:38 Revision 7e3f0243: Mass renaming done in glade and GUI.
Alexandre Quessy
14:49 Revision 4d2edab9: use spaces instead of tabs
Tristan Matthews
14:36 Revision c80f57a0: Fixed unhandled error in deferred. (could not connect)
Fixed the error dialog at shutdown time. Was due to : client was not None, but not connected. Alexandre Quessy
14:22 Revision 08d5a971: improved error message when connection refused
Alexandre Quessy
14:11 Revision 50c42fbe: renamed maugis to scenic for glade and gettext files.
Alexandre Quessy
14:04 Revision a9a7eb3a: print ip address of contact, not just first digit of it
Tristan Matthews
13:56 Revision e9d5b0e8: refusing invitations when busy
Alexandre Quessy
11:50 Revision afbe021a: pyflakesy, removed unused imports etc.
Tristan Matthews
11:43 Revision 8bf4f99b: added simple test in main
Tristan Matthews
11:38 Revision 34e654f6: adding GTK dialogs and test_signals.py
Alexandre Quessy

2010-02-01

17:53 Revision e6ba59d6: renamed in test as well
Alexandre Quessy
17:52 Revision 7f598188: renamed client and server
Alexandre Quessy
17:44 Revision cc2c4b3a: hide on delete for contacting window
Tristan Matthews
17:40 Bug #208 (Closed): rename gtk widgets (dialogs)
the names are TERRIBLE and non descriptive.
Tristan Matthews
17:38 Revision f5cad370: hide widgets on delete event
Tristan Matthews
16:36 Revision 2142b2b8: don't have multiple signal handler invokations per response
Tristan Matthews
16:34 Revision 700b78dd: dont' have multiple signal handler invokations per response
Tristan Matthews
15:42 Revision 4df2be24: got rid of async recursion
Tristan Matthews
15:31 Revision 87ade3c9: ooooops. Important to quit the app when the main window is closed.
Alexandre Quessy
15:29 Revision 9972cf83: oops
Alexandre Quessy
15:29 Revision 18027841: catching event better the cannotlistenning error
Alexandre Quessy
15:27 Revision d7473aa4: Catching CannotListenError. Handling before shutdown "signal".
Alexandre Quessy
15:21 Revision 77357a75: raise an exception to find redundant state changes
Tristan Matthews
15:07 Revision 5090d666: return True when using gobject signals cause it not to be propagated
Alexandre Quessy
15:03 Revision 75614f06: made SIC verbose
Alexandre Quessy
14:59 Revision cbd98c96: more verbose prints
Alexandre Quessy
14:44 Revision feb5a797: got rid of boost::python dependency
Tristan Matthews
14:33 Revision 0cad4f14: fixed bug with streamer manager state
Alexandre Quessy
12:48 Revision 7acda146: added print
Alexandre Quessy
12:36 Revision 1aa9e655: Fixed small critical error
Alexandre Quessy
12:35 Revision ccac0a82: added prints
Alexandre Quessy
12:32 Revision 33fd1b87: trying to fix an error...
Alexandre Quessy
12:27 Revision edac8763: only send bye if our stream was closed locally
Tristan Matthews
12:16 Revision 0522e19b: fixed typo
Alexandre Quessy
12:14 Revision 92cf06bc: updated string in glade file
Alexandre Quessy
12:04 Revision ae14b161: send bye, no disconnect
Tristan Matthews
12:00 Revision b28779f2: don't call disconnect on None
Tristan Matthews
11:54 Revision 463dfbcc: disconnect on sending OK, or receiving OK depending on who sent the BYE
Tristan Matthews
11:36 Revision 2f989592: fixes in negociation.
Alexandre Quessy
11:31 Revision 0c64741a: fix in SIC
Alexandre Quessy
11:22 Revision b4a5d54e: Important fix in streamer state management.
Alexandre Quessy
11:14 Revision 0e3f135d: more fix
Alexandre Quessy
11:12 Revision 9289196c: bugfix
Alexandre Quessy
11:12 Revision 50ce9d47: adding one more dep
Alexandre Quessy
11:11 Revision 93b69c27: adding dep
Alexandre Quessy
11:10 Revision ceaea86e: towards stopping streamers
Alexandre Quessy
11:07 Revision 5b914db0: When a streamer dies, sending the BYE message.
Alexandre Quessy
09:56 Revision 3a62ac44: added port allocator. Not used yet.
Alexandre Quessy
09:49 Revision ba003b80: fixed critical error i had just made
Alexandre Quessy
09:48 Revision 5cbfed81: moved package data in its own directory
Alexandre Quessy
09:37 Revision 06beec99: minor fix in printing
Alexandre Quessy
09:30 Revision e5045599: Fixed ports negociation using SIC
Alexandre Quessy
09:13 Bug #207: closing video window is broken
fixed in r4646, you mean? Alexandre Quessy

2010-01-29

18:16 Bug #207 (Closed): closing video window is broken
fixed in revision 4646. Tristan Matthews
18:16 Revision 1a13a321: quit pipeline when video window is destroyed
Tristan Matthews
18:16 Bug #207 (Closed): closing video window is broken
closing video window is broken Tristan Matthews
18:03 Revision 37abac81: progress
Alexandre Quessy
17:59 Revision 4d494cfa: prionts
Alexandre Quessy
17:56 Revision c934206f: progress
Alexandre Quessy
17:53 Revision f14a6383: fixes
Alexandre Quessy
17:41 Revision c00e1a3d: minor critical fix
Alexandre Quessy
17:38 Revision 470d9de1: self.client
Tristan Matthews
17:37 Revision bc22ed70: video port has an underscore
Tristan Matthews
17:34 Revision 45e79fa6: Experimental SIC protocol in use.
Alexandre Quessy
16:57 Revision eb4cb7a0: don't use bandwidth
Tristan Matthews
16:40 Revision cd8582a7: getting peer IP. Documented SIC exchange.
Alexandre Quessy
16:18 Revision 6f2f2e49: renamed slightly tests
Alexandre Quessy
16:18 Revision dcc71d68: actually run maugis tests
Tristan Matthews
16:01 Revision cc6e6810: added make check in makefile.am
Tristan Matthews
15:57 Revision 25ed3fe9: unit test for New Server and client pass
Alexandre Quessy
15:13 Revision 4bef974e: sic test unit pass
Alexandre Quessy
15:02 Revision c6faa313: added test_communication.py
Alexandre Quessy
14:01 Revision 9326f456: don't close the socket if it doesn't exist
Tristan Matthews
13:48 Revision 75454c14: added missing colon
Tristan Matthews
13:32 Revision ea1747fc: toward a rocking network server
Alexandre Quessy
13:04 Revision c0210bf2: server uses signals as well
Alexandre Quessy
13:01 Revision 30c70ba0: towards signals for the communication
Alexandre Quessy
11:50 Revision 239f6afe: towards a new networking lib
Alexandre Quessy
11:40 Revision 377849ad: added sic
Alexandre Quessy
11:29 Revision c83c85ab: safely hiding widgets on deletion
Tristan Matthews
11:00 Bug #206 (Closed): trac needs a category for scenic (gtk-interface)
also, we could delete the category
miville.ui.cli
as it is deprecated.
Tristan Matthews

2010-01-28

18:45 Bug #205 (Closed): closing dialogs has permanent side effects in maugis
to recreate:
cd trunk/py/maugis
./run
make a contact for yourself
click join
instead of clicking refuse, click o...
Tristan Matthews
18:17 Revision a3cfb0cb: towards a working twisted JSON TCP SIC protocol
Alexandre Quessy
18:15 Revision 795834b5: Release 0.3.6
* Pipeline is no longer a singleton, fixes #175
* added videoflip feature
* added display option to set DISPLAY envir...
Tristan Matthews
18:11 Revision 159168dd: Release 0.3.6
* Pipeline is no longer a singleton, fixes #175
* added videoflip feature
* added display option to set DISPLAY envir...
Tristan Matthews
18:00 Revision 93c25490: Removed selectors from the dict sent by SIC
Alexandre Quessy
17:39 Revision 6b5c6de1: Purged errors found by pyflakes.
Alexandre Quessy
17:25 Revision 8b2cd817: fixed error with is not None
Alexandre Quessy
17:25 Revision 4694f983: ported to Twisted process protocol
Alexandre Quessy
17:05 Revision 5f7c848e: unicode host is bad
Tristan Matthews
17:03 Revision f6100100: fixed criticals
Alexandre Quessy
17:01 Revision d5d78c6d: trying to fix error with string parsing in communication.
Alexandre Quessy
16:57 Revision 3782d3d2: splitting the gui in 3 files.
Alexandre Quessy
16:31 Revision b885e9ab: using twisted
Alexandre Quessy
16:22 Revision 063f5abd: fixed a bogus in process.py
Alexandre Quessy
16:20 Revision f2051a93: added process.py
Alexandre Quessy
15:55 Revision b4c61d2a: don't crash on window delete event
Tristan Matthews
15:47 Revision 72c64596: hack, cast arg to unicode to satisfy object spawn
Tristan Matthews
15:45 Revision 41a941cc: fixed error
Alexandre Quessy
15:44 Revision 13606c07: fixed unserialize to str, not unicode
Alexandre Quessy
15:39 Revision 0298815a: now for real all dialogs are non blocking
Tristan Matthews
15:32 Revision 99241060: adding sig.py signal/slot utility
Alexandre Quessy
15:21 Revision f540a220: beautified a bit the code.
Alexandre Quessy
15:13 Revision 24443f91: non blocking dialogs
Tristan Matthews
15:09 Revision c509b654: adding the basics of the SIC protocol.
Alexandre Quessy
12:47 Revision 8db9a129: non blocking error dialog
Tristan Matthews
11:52 Revision bc6581fb: cleanup and gradual name change
Alexandre Quessy
11:44 Revision 9dd2472f: re-added Makefile.am
Alexandre Quessy
11:43 Revision 3faf9498: Moved around files
Alexandre Quessy

2010-01-27

17:34 Revision 65183223: removed useless old make file
Alexandre Quessy
17:33 Revision 1c3a1bf0: fixed setup.py
Alexandre Quessy
17:29 Revision d6355d4e: renamed package to scenic
Alexandre Quessy
17:26 Revision 682744da: moved modules into package.
Alexandre Quessy
17:18 Revision 4404b628: renamed row and self
Tristan Matthews
16:51 Revision 0054d880: clarified state saving algorythms
Alexandre Quessy
16:49 Revision f1351305: call init bandwidth and init negotiation_port
Tristan Matthews
16:46 Revision 69eb8cbc: make sure to connect contact list changed signal
Tristan Matthews
16:37 Revision 8457b3a5: use booleans
Tristan Matthews
16:34 Revision 4b5ebaa8: renaming
Tristan Matthews
16:28 Revision 13531fe6: Changed path to addressbook to avoid bug in vim.
Fixed bug which prevented config to be saved. Alexandre Quessy
16:09 Revision ac9a4785: No silent exception in parsing. Version to 0.1.
Alexandre Quessy
16:07 Revision 01ad3466: load adb
Tristan Matthews
15:59 Revision b40424c8: more fixes
Tristan Matthews
15:56 Revision 194b0b66: maugis probably a little broken but clearer
Tristan Matthews
15:16 Revision 32f77eae: created package to put package data in. Created setup.py.
Alexandre Quessy
15:02 Revision a070052c: added class diagram
Alexandre Quessy
15:01 Revision 5c8ed90c: Using JSON for addressbook and network communication.
Alexandre Quessy
14:14 Revision 4fc256f5: aestetic improvements towards a wonderful GUI for everyone.
Alexandre Quessy
13:49 Revision adfd608b: renamed processes processmanager
Tristan Matthews
13:48 Revision 6cb54593: more cleanup
Tristan Matthews
13:42 Revision 1f0ccd5a: remove unused function check_ext
Tristan Matthews
« Previous
Next »
 

Also available in: Atom