Activity

From 2010-03-03 to 2010-04-01

2010-04-01

19:05 Revision f7c200e0: draw dashes, they could be slimmer
Tristan Matthews
18:08 Revision 8ecd0b8c: use db scale
Tristan Matthews
17:52 Revision e983c64e: moved the author and the about part in docbooc
Philippe Chevry
17:26 Revision 6a0b19f5: added decibel labels
Tristan Matthews
12:13 Revision bb706270: don't duplicate size info, it's already in widget allocation structure
Tristan Matthews
11:53 Revision 14c132e1: resizable widgets
Tristan Matthews
11:14 Revision 7578b663: retrun tru on plug removed so that socket can be reused
Tristan Matthews

2010-03-31

17:54 Revision 02b1f826: fixed bad linking of audio level
Tristan Matthews
17:45 Revision 1dbd3ff1: fixed glade name for real
Tristan Matthews
17:38 Revision b59b5b94: fixed glade for audio levels output
Tristan Matthews
16:55 Revision 9640e123: thinner widgets, closer to meterbridge
Tristan Matthews
16:18 Revision ab6d4bbf: audio device table added in docbook
Philippe Chevry
14:07 Revision 23964363: undo silly changes in test
Tristan Matthews
14:05 Revision a9862fa3: use gradients, nicer look
Tristan Matthews

2010-03-30

12:30 Revision 18913d5d: make drawing code saner
Tristan Matthews
11:37 Revision e8fdf298: Added info on capture card
Philippe Chevry

2010-03-29

18:59 Revision 21e896f2: fixed streamer.py
Tristan Matthews
18:52 Revision d4932f0c: added vumeters at output, need to test
Tristan Matthews
18:39 Bug #397 (Closed): scenic traceback when clicking on MIDI tab
... Simon Piette
17:55 Revision a10d07b8: don't have build-aux directory
Tristan Matthews
17:54 Revision ce4030e0: fixed bug in drawing
Tristan Matthews
16:24 Bug #396 (Closed): embedded preview isn't always correct size (gstreamer git versions-only)
this may be solved by using the plug/socket api Tristan Matthews
16:20 Bug #395 (Closed): callee can't stop call if caller is not in her contact list
How to reproduce:
1. Bob add Alice to his contact list.
1. Bob call Alice
1. Alice takes the call
1. Alice ha...
Simon Piette
13:51 Revision a0e668c1: added some video hardware documentation
Philippe Chevry
13:37 Feature #394 (Closed): call gst_init and gtk_init as early as possible
fixed in branch r5522 Tristan Matthews
13:37 Revision 5f84a292: call gst_init and gtk_init as early as possible, fixes #394
Tristan Matthews
12:16 Revision 00dfac8b: Added video graphic card text
Philippe Chevry
12:13 Revision c67b011a: older autotools won't make build-aux
Tristan Matthews
01:14 Revision 18054227: includes deprecated
Tristan Matthews
01:07 Revision c7fc529a: includes deprecated
Tristan Matthews
00:52 Revision cf35b372: use build-aux
Tristan Matthews

2010-03-28

15:21 Revision 67da9d3b: use pkglib variable in makefile, fixed make distcheck
Tristan Matthews

2010-03-27

18:25 Revision 3755363a: vumeters ready for testing in scenic
Tristan Matthews
18:13 Revision a6ba2844: added optional plugins to gst check in trunk
Tristan Matthews

2010-03-26

15:11 Revision 4e7d042b: more vumeters in test
Tristan Matthews
14:17 Revision 829766b1: added some chapters parts: software, command line, network
Philippe Chevry
13:09 Revision bf572bbf: fixed index
Tristan Matthews

2010-03-25

18:40 Revision df30e32c: 8 channel test
Tristan Matthews
18:07 Feature #394 (Closed): call gst_init and gtk_init as early as possible
and at a higher level Tristan Matthews
17:04 Revision 521e0d1d: order of subdirs is important
Tristan Matthews
16:41 Revision 1a2fc4ae: renamed m4 file
Tristan Matthews
15:42 Revision abcd8d6f: scenic is ready for the vumeter party
Tristan Matthews
15:36 Revision 98788e7c: deleted docbook test files
Philippe Chevry
15:34 Revision 635be2be: reorganisation of docbook files and folders; added parts of software installat...
Philippe Chevry
14:20 Revision 6b2ea53b: milhouse is good to go with audio level
Tristan Matthews
11:01 Revision c8daf25f: audioLevel is ready
Tristan Matthews
09:34 Revision f33a1991: getting vumeter in
Tristan Matthews
02:02 Revision 24407aa0: Separate docbook file in various chapters.
Philippe Chevry

2010-03-24

16:08 Revision a2cb31a6: skip tests requiring x if display is not set
Tristan Matthews
15:40 Revision 91090fdd: moved main method into main.cpp
Tristan Matthews
15:24 Revision bd01d78f: better test
Tristan Matthews
14:55 Revision 37144720: added awesome test
Tristan Matthews
14:14 Revision 9b59f395: moved test stuff into appropriate directory
Tristan Matthews
14:06 Revision 1b8bdc8d: Added test skeleton
Tristan Matthews
12:35 Revision bd1e3e6b: left out makefile.am
Tristan Matthews
12:31 Revision d2822d09: added vumeter in makefile
Tristan Matthews
11:52 Revision e6cf5bb3: initial commit of files
Tristan Matthews
11:47 Revision 27150400: created new branch vumeter from trunk@5489
Tristan Matthews
11:29 Feature #393 (Closed): replace GMainLoop instance with gtk_main and gtk_main_quit
There was a time when GMainLoop needed to be iterated. Now it doesn't make sense and should be simplified. Tristan Matthews

2010-03-23

19:31 Revision 1788dea6: completion typo
install_doc.sh in stable branch Simon Piette
19:31 Revision 7724c6c0: completion typo
install_doc.sh in stable branch Simon Piette
09:55 Revision 0726917a: Fixed an error with camera name when changing v4l2 input
Alexandre Quessy

2010-03-22

18:37 Feature #163: be able to detect if a filesrc has video, audio or both
check out the parameter "last" in the new decoded pad callback, should be able to deduce from that.
see gdkpixbufsin...
Tristan Matthews
11:21 Feature #389: Integrate docbook in make html
Here a better makefile:... Alexandre Quessy

2010-03-21

22:59 Feature #392 (New): Create an external application for network testing
I suggest to reuse the work done with iperf in an external GUI application. Alexandre Quessy
22:56 Feature #391 (Closed): Implement state saving for device settings (such as V4L2 input)
* Choose a V4L2 standard and input
* reboot
* start Scenic again
* are the settings saved?
Alexandre Quessy
22:55 Feature #390 (New): Create an advanced V4L2 device control GUI
It should be an external application:
* So that it's easier to reuse between projects
* So that it's simpler
* To ...
Alexandre Quessy
12:24 Feature #389 (Closed): Integrate docbook in make html
Here is my docbook makefile: ... Alexandre Quessy

2010-03-19

18:46 Bug #386: Cannot delete contacts
backported to branch 0.4 in r5477. Alexandre Quessy
18:46 Revision 39b5b05c: Backported a bug fix to branch 0.4. See #379 : Cannot close the delete contact...
Alexandre Quessy
18:43 Bug #386: Cannot delete contacts
done in r5471 Alexandre Quessy
18:42 Bug #386 (Closed): Cannot delete contacts
Alexandre Quessy
18:32 Revision 619acd0d: Improved a bad message
Alexandre Quessy
18:29 Revision 83f2c673: Not showing MIDI devices in summary
Alexandre Quessy
18:27 Feature #388 (Closed): Control-Tab should switch to next tab
Control-Tab should switch to next tab Alexandre Quessy
18:26 Feature #387 (New): Create the toggle fullscreen menu item
Mapped to F11 Alexandre Quessy
18:26 Bug #386 (Closed): Cannot delete contacts
!! Alexandre Quessy
18:12 Bug #381 (Closed): audio channels widget max should be 24
Alexandre Quessy
18:12 Feature #385 (In Progress): Be able to specify the bus number in firereset
Be able to specify the bus number in firereset Alexandre Quessy
18:10 Feature #354 (Closed): Merge all gui-interactive state variables
Alexandre Quessy
18:04 Feature #384 (Closed): Put name of selected contact in the invite button
done in 5474. Alexandre Quessy
18:04 Revision b5b52a16: Done #384 (Put name of selected contact in the invite button)
Alexandre Quessy
17:58 Feature #383: make VUMeter
look to meterbridge for inspiration Tristan Matthews
17:53 Feature #383 (In Progress): make VUMeter
send, receive. give milhouse the xid of where you want your widgets to be drawn. Tristan Matthews
17:47 Feature #384 (Closed): Put name of selected contact in the invite button
Put name of selected contact in the invite button Alexandre Quessy
17:39 Feature #383 (Closed): make VUMeter
make VUMeter Tristan Matthews
17:30 Bug #380 (Closed): Preview button is not set to false when we stop the preview
Fixed in r5473. Alexandre Quessy
17:30 Revision a7720f8d: Fixed #380 (Preview button is not set to false when we stop the preview)
Alexandre Quessy
17:27 Bug #382 (Closed): State saving for number of channels does not work for more than 8 channels
fixed in r5472. Alexandre Quessy
17:26 Revision 8c5c598f: Fixed #382 (State saving for number of channels does not work for more than 8 ...
Alexandre Quessy
17:26 Bug #382 (Closed): State saving for number of channels does not work for more than 8 channels
State saving for number of channels does not work for more than 8 channels Alexandre Quessy
17:22 Bug #381 (Closed): audio channels widget max should be 24
audio channels widget max should be 24 Tristan Matthews
17:00 Bug #380 (Closed): Preview button is not set to false when we stop the preview
unless it's stopped by pressing that very same button. Alexandre Quessy
16:58 Feature #352 (Closed): Should be possible to select some devices with the same name
Done for release 0.5 Alexandre Quessy
16:56 Feature #293 (Closed): Move the summary section out of the tabs in the GUI
Alexandre Quessy
16:56 Bug #379 (Closed): Cannot close the delete contact dialog
done in r5471 Alexandre Quessy
16:56 Revision db891e68: Fixed #379 : Cannot close the delete contact dialog
Alexandre Quessy
16:55 Bug #379 (Closed): Cannot close the delete contact dialog
Cannot close the delete contact dialog Alexandre Quessy
16:47 Revision d2219d7d: better msg
Tristan Matthews
16:46 Revision 8f62309f: print url for pyportmidi if not available
Tristan Matthews
16:22 Bug #378 (Closed): Can't record audio fast enough audio messages sometimes
Fixed in r5468 Tristan Matthews
16:22 Revision 4523de25: added queue to decouple audio capture from encoding, fixes #378
Tristan Matthews
16:18 Revision 059b3682: New glade design with the preview and invite on top.
Alexandre Quessy
16:13 Bug #378 (In Progress): Can't record audio fast enough audio messages sometimes
try a queue for vorbis at least Tristan Matthews
16:12 Bug #378 (Closed): Can't record audio fast enough audio messages sometimes
1.
2010/03/19 14:12 -0400 [SICProtocol,1,10.10.10.184] SIC: Received: {"msg": "BYE", "sid": 0}
2.
...
Tristan Matthews
13:51 Revision 7691c724: ooops
Alexandre Quessy
13:50 Revision 8c2ed4f7: beautifying camera names
Alexandre Quessy
13:27 Revision 76dc8854: more bug fixes with devices naming
Alexandre Quessy
13:10 Revision fac2e3e2: important fix
Alexandre Quessy
12:00 Revision 4145aec0: V4L2 device names appear
Alexandre Quessy
11:43 Bug #376 (Closed): milhouse --localvideo broken for dv
fixed in 5461 Tristan Matthews
11:43 Revision a87a7222: adjust dv1394src for localvideo, fixes #376
Tristan Matthews
11:30 Feature #377 (Closed): make dv1394 not a singleton
make dv1394 not a singleton Tristan Matthews
11:10 Revision 4cbf081f: Formatting MIDI device names in the definitive way: "name (number)"
(definitive for a little while, at least) Alexandre Quessy
07:53 Revision e3c1ee61: docbook test of include files and images
Philippe Chevry

2010-03-18

18:09 Bug #143: using address localhost for sender instead of 127.0.0.1 fails on karmic
diff is between commits
428368b44ae2ba9c488ddd8d87485b8a8ed1cdec
512ba93159d8c859ed515d0eb8c70a880d68a605
in gst-...
Tristan Matthews
17:48 Bug #161 (Closed): ximagesink doesn't work with dv1394src
not sure when/how this got fixed, but it works now! Tristan Matthews
17:46 Bug #376: milhouse --localvideo broken for dv
this seems to be because of the do-timestamp=false setting, which we still need. Tristan Matthews
17:36 Bug #376 (Closed): milhouse --localvideo broken for dv
milhouse --localvideo broken for dv Tristan Matthews
17:36 Bug #375 (Closed): error on cleanup of dv1394
fixed in r5458 Tristan Matthews
17:36 Revision 40134382: remove dv before pipeline, fixes #375
Tristan Matthews
17:35 Bug #375 (In Progress): error on cleanup of dv1394
Along the lines of
INFO:Unreffing pipeline
(milhouse:11976): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid unclassed pointer...
Tristan Matthews
17:33 Bug #375 (Closed): error on cleanup of dv1394
error on cleanup of dv1394 Tristan Matthews
17:24 Revision 38e737b7: throw exception when caps don't match
Tristan Matthews
16:18 Revision 49593179: cleanup in firereset, added CFLAGS to C compilation, removed extraneous flags ...
Tristan Matthews
15:36 Feature #367: Write jack-info, which prints informations about the current jack servers
WRT info about the backend, here's the feedback i got on #jack:... Tristan Matthews
15:34 Feature #367: Write jack-info, which prints informations about the current jack servers
... Tristan Matthews
15:31 Feature #367: Write jack-info, which prints informations about the current jack servers
Currently the output looks like this:
system:capture_1
port latency = 10.666667 ms
total latency...
Tristan Matthews
11:07 Revision d165b34d: more jackinfo, a little more completion
Tristan Matthews

2010-03-17

18:42 Revision e5900773: More milhouse completion
Don't install dev docs Simon Piette
17:45 Revision 62a81eb2: towards a better formatting of device names.
Alexandre Quessy
14:43 Revision 83f3fe29: small fix for completion
Simon Piette
14:36 Revision f7040cb0: Added a bash_completion script. Put in /etc/bash_completion.d
Simon Piette
14:29 Revision 229c7c65: test ready
Tristan Matthews
14:22 Revision b48c94a1: more comments
Alexandre Quessy
14:13 Revision 9b8c34fb: mockup of jack-info is ready
Tristan Matthews
14:05 Revision 5c963933: Using only one variable to know if widgets are changed by user or programmatic...
Alexandre Quessy
13:48 Revision f54fe1b6: cleanup in logwriter
Tristan Matthews
12:26 Revision d582a1a8: Added a lot of comments in application.py
Alexandre Quessy
12:24 Revision a6fce307: Added skeleton for jack info
Tristan Matthews
12:14 Feature #367 (In Progress): Write jack-info, which prints informations about the current jack ser...
Tristan Matthews
12:13 Bug #335 (Closed): default audio-buffer is too big for on board sound
Tristan Matthews
12:12 Bug #374 (Closed): convert "localhost" to 127.0.0.1 as temporary workaround for #143
fixed in r5443 Tristan Matthews
12:12 Revision 92a9b991: force localhost to 127.0.0.1 for now
Tristan Matthews
12:05 Bug #371 (Closed): get vendor label for dv1394
Fixed in r5442 Tristan Matthews
12:04 Revision 7abfaed3: print dv device name. Fixes #371
Tristan Matthews

2010-03-16

22:45 Feature #351 (Closed): Build python doc with autotools
Now appears on http://svn.sat.qc.ca/trac/scenic/epydocs/ Simon Piette
21:26 Bug #374 (Closed): convert "localhost" to 127.0.0.1 as temporary workaround for #143
convert "localhost" to 127.0.0.1 as temporary workaround for #143 Tristan Matthews
20:31 Revision 3812dbc3: More annoying svn:ignores
Simon Piette
20:27 Revision e619b785: Fixed path in install_docs.sh
Tweaked Doxygen output Simon Piette
19:36 Revision c2a6f062: Fixed configure.ac about doc/{network,figures}
Put back an install_doc.sh for buildbot
More svn:ignores
Simon Piette
19:20 Revision 36836b62: Added some svn:ignore
Removed doc/figures and doc/network: no more used Simon Piette
18:11 Bug #360: Milhouse --list-cameras expects the dc1394 library?
fixed in r5437 Tristan Matthews
18:08 Revision 42cb1298: overried log handler for dc1394
Tristan Matthews
17:56 Bug #360: Milhouse --list-cameras expects the dc1394 library?
Almost.... Alexandre Quessy
17:25 Revision 1c1a282f: Fixed typo in README
Simon Piette
17:25 Revision f4895fc3: Fixed typo in README
Simon Piette
17:21 Revision d4033144: edited RELEASE
Tristan Matthews
17:20 Bug #373 (Closed): add README
Tristan Matthews
17:20 Bug #373 (Closed): add README
add README Tristan Matthews
17:18 Revision fd08916b: updated release notes and configure.ac
Tristan Matthews
17:18 Revision 9d67be71: updated release notes and configure.ac
Tristan Matthews
17:08 Bug #372 (Closed): make shared_video compatible with AC_CHECK_LIB
Tristan Matthews
17:08 Bug #372 (Closed): make shared_video compatible with AC_CHECK_LIB
make shared_video compatible with AC_CHECK_LIB Tristan Matthews
16:59 Revision c7350b05: updated a tooltip
Alexandre Quessy
16:52 Revision 00c95326: back ported checkprograms calls
Tristan Matthews
16:46 Revision 6ad70d72: Calling epydoc in make html. Checking for executables we need in configure.
Alexandre Quessy
16:41 Revision 39d22dd2: made gst_check less verbose
Tristan Matthews
16:39 Revision e9b32786: make gst_check.py less verbose
Tristan Matthews
16:04 Bug #371 (Closed): get vendor label for dv1394
probably dir->label. we get dir with this function (from /usr/include/libavc1394/rom1394.h)
int
rom1394_get_direc...
Tristan Matthews
15:37 Revision 5aba99f1: might as well be const
Tristan Matthews
15:19 Revision 680f8657: don't need to have this in class
Tristan Matthews
15:18 Revision dd422eb7: minor security fix
Tristan Matthews
15:17 Revision c53e4538: minor cleanup
Tristan Matthews
14:43 Revision 3f30d4ae: improved some one-liner comments
Alexandre Quessy
12:51 Revision 4ded8b84: call python properly in configure.ac
Tristan Matthews
12:51 Revision 143c8016: call python properly in configure.ac
Tristan Matthews
12:47 Revision 533b67c2: cleanup utils
Tristan Matthews
12:47 Revision bc5ad30d: cleanup utils
Tristan Matthews
12:45 Revision f767c955: backported r5306-r5308 to gst_check.py
Tristan Matthews
12:43 Revision 0b1663ac: backported 5286
Tristan Matthews
12:41 Revision 7ea78a93: took out sleep in logger
Tristan Matthews
12:40 Revision 29d578ab: backported cleanup in milhouse.cpp as well as exception printing and interrupt...
Tristan Matthews
12:33 Revision 994fa6a1: backported changeset 5293 to 0.4
Tristan Matthews
12:27 Revision 1d994d55: fixed bad error message
Tristan Matthews
12:26 Revision 2555af99: better error messages
Tristan Matthews
12:23 Revision 34d6227b: call throw to throw original exceptions (not copies) and avoid object slicing ...
Tristan Matthews
12:21 Revision b3a782d9: catch exceptions earlier for list-cameras backported to 0.4
Tristan Matthews
12:13 Revision ac6aa64e: critical fix in documentation
Tristan Matthews
12:12 Revision 65a45787: critical fix in documentation
Tristan Matthews
12:05 Revision 670b6bbb: back ported fix for #347 to 0.4
Tristan Matthews
11:37 Revision f95ce9c1: not setting parent on a toplevel widget. (calling dialog) Fixes #356 in 0.4 br...
Tristan Matthews
10:45 Revision 5c9ce672: make shared_video check_lib compatible in branch 0.4
Tristan Matthews
10:45 Revision 5ec97385: make shared_video check_lib compatible in branch 0.4
Tristan Matthews
10:30 Revision 7f978b06: small corrections in docstring markup. (we use epytext markup)
Alexandre Quessy
10:24 Revision 91e3d1a6: more comments.
Alexandre Quessy
10:17 Revision 50cfd428: Improved legibility of midi_in and midi_session
* Added more comments
* Removed tab characters
* Removed some blank lines.
Alexandre Quessy
09:28 Revision 74307b42: added RELEASE to EXTRA_DIST
Tristan Matthews
09:28 Revision c2722632: removed copying from svn
Tristan Matthews
09:25 Bug #370 (Closed): RELEASE not included in tarball by make dist
Tristan Matthews
09:25 Bug #370: RELEASE not included in tarball by make dist
fixed in r5400 Tristan Matthews
09:24 Revision 4a7c9795: put RELEASE in EXTRA_DIST so that it gets included in tarball
Tristan Matthews
09:24 Bug #370 (Closed): RELEASE not included in tarball by make dist
this is true for all existing tags Tristan Matthews
09:20 Revision d7177222: don't put COPYING in the svn
Tristan Matthews

2010-03-15

19:03 Revision d6231c91: updated mockup
Alexandre Quessy
19:02 Feature #369 (Closed): Implement the ximagesrc to help test network performances
... Alexandre Quessy
18:36 Revision 2c78ffa7: Reorder MIDI/system tab
Simon Piette
18:36 Revision 144c6586: Added helpful comment
Tristan Matthews
18:35 Revision cd6b8dd0: added function to shared_video so that AC_CHECK_LIB will work with it
Tristan Matthews
18:22 Feature #368 (Closed): Display a detailled status window
This will help debugging why the software has bugs when there are some. Alexandre Quessy
18:15 Bug #356 (Closed): when invite, gtkwarning gets posted
fixed in r5394. Alexandre Quessy
18:15 Revision 91e5f9d6: not setting parent on a toplevel widget. (calling dialog)
Fixes #356 Alexandre Quessy
18:14 Feature #367 (Closed): Write jack-info, which prints informations about the current jack servers
See scenic/devices/jackd.py for what to give as info.
Should use libjack, not shell scripts or file parsing.
Alexandre Quessy
18:12 Bug #359: JACKD: Key 'period' is missing for the jack server process
Happens when jack is not started with that option set.
We should use a C program to poll jack, not some custom ha...
Alexandre Quessy
17:46 Bug #355 (Closed): at startup, midi widgets are sensitive even if midi is disabled
Fixed in r5393. Alexandre Quessy
17:44 Revision 1781d4c7: MIDI widgets are insensitive if MIDI is disabled.
Alexandre Quessy
17:21 Feature #328 (Closed): improve gst element checking at configure-stage
fixed in r5386 Tristan Matthews
17:20 Feature #361 (Closed): Check for all Python modules in the autotools
fixed in 0.4 branch and 0.5 trunk as of r5387 Tristan Matthews
17:18 Bug #360: Milhouse --list-cameras expects the dc1394 library?
can you run this on your machine? Tristan Matthews
17:18 Bug #360 (Feedback): Milhouse --list-cameras expects the dc1394 library?
Tristan Matthews
17:17 Bug #355 (New): at startup, midi widgets are sensitive even if midi is disabled
not fixed, wrong ticket sorry. Tristan Matthews
17:16 Bug #355 (Feedback): at startup, midi widgets are sensitive even if midi is disabled
Tristan Matthews
17:15 Bug #355 (Closed): at startup, midi widgets are sensitive even if midi is disabled
fixed in 0.4 and 0.5 Tristan Matthews
17:12 Revision fa9a1a1f: restored test functions (commented out) in 0.4 branch
Tristan Matthews
17:10 Revision 2ba9acdd: pyflaked rtpmidi
Tristan Matthews
17:07 Bug #355 (In Progress): at startup, midi widgets are sensitive even if midi is disabled
Alexandre Quessy
17:03 Feature #332 (In Progress): calling_dialog window icon is bad
Alexandre Quessy
17:02 Bug #356 (In Progress): when invite, gtkwarning gets posted
Alexandre Quessy
16:57 Revision 0d68c4bd: pyflakes to the rescue
Tristan Matthews
16:39 Revision 4f984583: pyflakier scenic
Tristan Matthews
16:31 Revision c25668c4: backported the /sbin path patch to branch 0.4
Alexandre Quessy
16:27 Feature #366 (Closed): list-norms for v4l2 via GstTuner interface
see gst-plugins-good/tests/examples/icles/v4l2src-test.c Tristan Matthews
16:19 Feature #365 (Closed): Testing ticket workflow
Testing ticket workflow Simon Piette
16:12 Bug #360 (Closed): Milhouse --list-cameras expects the dc1394 library?
Tristan Matthews
16:12 Bug #360 (Feedback): Milhouse --list-cameras expects the dc1394 library?
Tristan Matthews
16:10 Bug #360 (Closed): Milhouse --list-cameras expects the dc1394 library?
Tristan Matthews
16:09 Bug #360 (Feedback): Milhouse --list-cameras expects the dc1394 library?
Tristan Matthews
16:09 Bug #360 (Closed): Milhouse --list-cameras expects the dc1394 library?
i think this is fixed in the 0.5 series (trunk), could you try with that? Tristan Matthews
16:07 Bug #364 (Closed): make distcheck broken by gst_check.py
fixed in r5386 Tristan Matthews
15:44 Revision d38dcca1: added fixme
Tristan Matthews
15:25 Revision 7f470321: use AS_IF for gst_check
Tristan Matthews
15:24 Revision 0003706c: use AS_IF for gst check
Tristan Matthews
15:21 Revision a9ee1599: check for gst-python
Tristan Matthews
15:18 Revision 19e40f03: fixed gst_check in configure for make distcheck
Tristan Matthews
15:14 Bug #364 (Closed): make distcheck broken by gst_check.py
make distcheck broken by gst_check.py Tristan Matthews
14:52 Revision 352c7fb1: use AS_IF instead of raw test
Tristan Matthews
14:25 Revision 3b81e4bb: Adding sbin to PATH is not there. For ifconfig
Alexandre Quessy
14:19 Revision 461bbe67: added README and COPYING to 0.4
Tristan Matthews
13:22 Revision 1874ee8d: added missing import to glade.py
Tristan Matthews
13:18 Revision 1f41bef2: ignore pyc in midi
Tristan Matthews
13:14 Revision 0f5cc7aa: license no longer ignored
Tristan Matthews
13:13 Revision 64b05be5: put something in readme
Tristan Matthews
13:06 Revision 592e37d1: fail configure if neither json nor simplejson are installed
Tristan Matthews
11:17 Revision 22a40cde: use gint64 for real
Tristan Matthews
11:00 Bug #362: Scenic uses 70% of the CPU on ArchLinux
Might be caused by Twisted, python-gtk2, GTK+ or the Linux kernel. Alexandre Quessy

2010-03-14

14:48 Revision 236dc40d: trying to fix again the gint64 thing
Alexandre Quessy
14:25 Revision f6665a50: did I make something very bad inmy last commit?
Alexandre Quessy
14:12 Revision d04689a7: trying to fix a bug
Alexandre Quessy
14:10 Bug #363 (Closed): Sometimes the video preview crashes
... Alexandre Quessy
14:00 Bug #362: Scenic uses 70% of the CPU on ArchLinux
Here is the output of ... Alexandre Quessy
13:57 Revision 93642be8: adding a png
Alexandre Quessy
13:51 Bug #357 (Closed): Add new png to makefile
Alexandre Quessy
13:29 Bug #362 (Rejected): Scenic uses 70% of the CPU on ArchLinux
I can't reproduce it, but it has been reported by [[CalimeroTeknik]] and other Arch Linux users. Alexandre Quessy
13:28 Feature #361 (Closed): Check for all Python modules in the autotools
twisted, gtk, simplejson or json. Alexandre Quessy
13:07 Bug #360 (Closed): Milhouse --list-cameras expects the dc1394 library?
... Alexandre Quessy
12:59 Bug #359 (Closed): JACKD: Key 'period' is missing for the jack server process
... Alexandre Quessy

2010-03-12

18:11 Revision 78dfd0c1: debug messages added
Tristan Matthews
18:08 Revision 6600886e: temporary workaround while i figure out what's up with my sockfds
Tristan Matthews
13:46 Bug #349 (Closed): ./configure should check for python-portmidi
fixed in r5367 Tristan Matthews
13:45 Revision 1f3d51df: check for pypm in configure, fixes #349
Tristan Matthews
13:11 Bug #349: ./configure should check for python-portmidi
5366 fixes the help so that it doesn't depend on pypm Tristan Matthews
13:10 Feature #254: Improve compilation time
r5360 offered some improvement Tristan Matthews
13:06 Bug #358 (New): xvimagesink appears for an instant before showing up in preview (xid option)
not the case with glimagesink Tristan Matthews
12:28 Revision 0c945b8d: fixed regression which hid midi modules from scope of list devices
Tristan Matthews
11:59 Revision ba9a476c: make man won't break if pypm isn't installed
Tristan Matthews

2010-03-11

19:17 Bug #357 (Closed): Add new png to makefile
... Alexandre Quessy
17:46 Bug #356 (Closed): when invite, gtkwarning gets posted
to reproduce, simply invite a contact who's not available and watch for this warning
py/scenic/gui.py:1352: gtk.Gt...
Tristan Matthews
17:44 Revision 56dfd185: various pyflakes inspired fixes
Tristan Matthews
17:31 Bug #355 (Closed): at startup, midi widgets are sensitive even if midi is disabled
at startup, midi widgets are sensitive even if midi is disabled Tristan Matthews
17:22 Feature #352 (In Progress): Should be possible to select some devices with the same name
Alexandre Quessy
17:21 Feature #354 (Closed): Merge all gui-interactive state variables
Either the GUI widgets are changed by the user, or they are not.
Take them all as a whole.
Alexandre Quessy
17:19 Bug #353 (New): Do not show open MIDI devices in the choices.
Do not show open MIDI devices in the choices. Alexandre Quessy
17:19 Revision 9fea602d: fixed toggle frequency
Tristan Matthews
17:19 Feature #352 (Closed): Should be possible to select some devices with the same name
MIDI example:
* input 2 "M Audio Delta 1010LT MIDI" [closed]
* input 3 "USB Oxygen 8 v2 MIDI 1" [...
Alexandre Quessy
17:18 Revision b58746c2: fixed the MIDI state saving.
Alexandre Quessy
17:14 Revision d7f00b0d: typo fixed
Tristan Matthews
16:58 Bug #350: add audio-buffer setting in scenic
there should be one spinbutton under sending and one under receiving in the audio tab. Tristan Matthews
16:29 Revision 97f0cbfd: moved gst flags out of main
Tristan Matthews
16:11 Feature #351 (Closed): Build python doc with autotools
Build python doc with autotools Alexandre Quessy
15:55 Bug #350 (In Progress): add audio-buffer setting in scenic
Alexandre Quessy
15:54 Revision b9876860: moved jackUtils.h
Tristan Matthews
15:27 Bug #350 (Closed): add audio-buffer setting in scenic
for both sender and receiver. this will affect latency and quality, so use with care. the formula for the minimum saf... Tristan Matthews
15:26 Feature #348: Show visual feedback for MIDI input/output
* piano roll
* Hexadecimal values in a widget
Alexandre Quessy
15:25 Feature #342 (Closed): Disable MIDI device widgets when MIDI is disabled
done in r5358. Alexandre Quessy
15:23 Bug #349 (Closed): ./configure should check for python-portmidi
because:... Simon Piette
15:19 Revision 124828a4: Progress in MIDI:
* Making MIDI widgets insensitive when disabling recv/send
* Polling midi devices every time we switch to the MIDI tab.
Alexandre Quessy
15:10 Revision 8339fc79: more reasonable default for audiobuffer
Tristan Matthews
14:59 Feature #341 (Closed): Remove MIDI device number
Done in r5356 Alexandre Quessy
14:58 Revision 2e146bb0: Removed MIDI device numbers in the GUI, useless for the user.
Alexandre Quessy
14:45 Revision 0bf6f54d: renamed audio-buffer-usec to audio-buffer, and units are in ms
Tristan Matthews
14:30 Feature #348 (New): Show visual feedback for MIDI input/output
A green light would do it.
Otherwise, we could add a verbose flag. (which prints text)
Alexandre Quessy
14:28 Revision b6836973: made midi streamer quiet.
Alexandre Quessy
14:06 Revision 059a6423: fix
Alexandre Quessy
14:04 Revision e7c758c6: midi gui rocks. Added jitterbuffer.
Alexandre Quessy
14:01 Feature #346 (Closed): Add jitterbuffer controls for MIDI
done before 0.5 release
Alexandre Quessy
14:00 Feature #343 (Closed): change MIDI tab icon
Alexandre Quessy
13:58 Revision 8219eaa6: reverted bad change in boost_program_options m4
Tristan Matthews
13:57 Revision 4696e228: properly manage milhouse output in scenic, fixes #347
Tristan Matthews
13:57 Bug #347: fix ProcessIO to avoid truncating output
fixed in r5350 Tristan Matthews
13:57 Bug #347 (Closed): fix ProcessIO to avoid truncating output
Tristan Matthews
13:57 Bug #347 (Closed): fix ProcessIO to avoid truncating output
fix [[ProcessIO]] to avoid truncating output Tristan Matthews
13:39 Revision b0c36d42: Glade: added MIDI icon. ADded midi_jitterbuffer widget
Alexandre Quessy
13:25 Bug #345: midistream should handle SIGINT well
done in r5348 Alexandre Quessy
13:24 Bug #345 (Closed): midistream should handle SIGINT well
Alexandre Quessy
13:16 Revision 82d0da3c: Changed signal handler for before shutdown event handler in MIDI stream.
Alexandre Quessy
11:36 Feature #346 (Closed): Add jitterbuffer controls for MIDI
receiving side, of course Alexandre Quessy
02:26 Feature #343 (In Progress): change MIDI tab icon
tango-icon-theme/scalable/mimetypes/audio-x-generic.svg ?
See http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Library
Alexandre Quessy
02:20 Bug #345 (Closed): midistream should handle SIGINT well
use a before shutdown Twisted handler instead. Alexandre Quessy
02:18 Feature #344 (Closed): Implement DC 1394 support in the GUI
Implement DC 1394 support in the GUI Alexandre Quessy
02:18 Feature #337 (In Progress): Implement DV 1394 support in the GUI
Alexandre Quessy

2010-03-10

19:07 Feature #343 (Closed): change MIDI tab icon
change MIDI tab icon Alexandre Quessy
19:02 Revision 4f8f3ff0: adding py/scripts to PATH for make check
Alexandre Quessy
19:00 Revision c9895ea1: added test_midi.py
Alexandre Quessy
18:51 Feature #292 (Closed): Implement MIDI streaming in the GUI
fixed in r5344 Alexandre Quessy
18:50 Revision 797f67a6: Merged changes in branch midigui since r5317 to trunk.
* Adding MIDI GUI
* MIDI streaming works.
* Glade has the MIDI tab.
* Added midi.py device module.
* Updated midi...
Alexandre Quessy
18:46 Feature #342 (Closed): Disable MIDI device widgets when MIDI is disabled
Disable MIDI device widgets when MIDI is disabled Alexandre Quessy
18:42 Feature #341 (Closed): Remove MIDI device number
use only name. Alexandre Quessy
18:05 Revision 624c7a27: Added some docbook hardware specification instruction
Philippe Chevry
14:30 Revision c57bee67: rtpsender and receiver should also privately inherit from rtpbin, since they n...
Tristan Matthews
14:18 Revision 8d4c0ea9: inherit BusMsgHandler privately, models has-a vs. is-a
Tristan Matthews
14:15 Revision dc40e42e: always inherit from noncopyable privately
Tristan Matthews
12:40 Feature #336 (Closed): milhouse --list-cameras don't list dv1394 cameras
fixed in r5320 Tristan Matthews
12:40 Revision da483df8: list dv camera in list cameras, fixes #336
Tristan Matthews

2010-03-09

18:39 Bug #340 (Closed): midistream should accept domain names, not only IP addresses
fixed in r5316 Tristan Matthews
18:39 Revision a1df1136: rtpmidi accepts hostnames as well as ips
Tristan Matthews
18:34 Revision 8c814d93: First level of docbook table of content added
Philippe Chevry
18:23 Revision 6d4fbefc: fixed midistream man page formatting.
Alexandre Quessy
18:12 Bug #340 (Closed): midistream should accept domain names, not only IP addresses
midistream should accept domain names, not only IP addresses Alexandre Quessy
18:10 Feature #292 (In Progress): Implement MIDI streaming in the GUI
Alexandre Quessy
18:10 Feature #338 (Closed): Cleanup in options parsing in midistream
done in r5311 Alexandre Quessy
18:09 Revision bb5e130a: adding MIDI tab, but not shown to the user yet.
Alexandre Quessy
17:41 Revision e6fb15c7: merged chaned in branches/remidi since r5288 to trunk
Alexandre Quessy
17:32 Revision 587c7391: added theora to opional
Tristan Matthews
17:29 Revision ea2545e5: don't fail configure if optional plugins are missing
Tristan Matthews
17:03 Revision 30a80190: fail configure if not all plugins are installed
Tristan Matthews
16:18 Revision 7c51cfcf: fixed type
Tristan Matthews
16:00 Feature #339 (In Progress): buildbot don't build docs
Simon Piette
15:59 Feature #339 (Closed): buildbot don't build docs
problem is: which doc should be published? Simon Piette
15:21 Feature #338 (Closed): Cleanup in options parsing in midistream
Cleanup in options parsing in midistream Alexandre Quessy
14:57 Revision a765b332: better error messages
Tristan Matthews
14:48 Revision 1db5a639: call throw to throw original exceptions (not copies) and avoid object slicing
Tristan Matthews
14:17 Revision e56be7a3: more cleanup in logging
Tristan Matthews
14:07 Revision f091aa73: more cleanup
Tristan Matthews
13:34 Revision 78247511: Docbook templates, let's the fun begin!
Philippe Chevry
13:34 Revision 039ede6c: refactor logging and exception handling code for better control over error log...
Tristan Matthews
13:23 Revision da0027f1: catch exception earlier for list cameras
Tristan Matthews
13:19 Revision 9169fa7f: Fixed a typo regarding an exclamation mark.
Alexandre Quessy
12:07 Revision 4302a15a: removed sleep from logger
Tristan Matthews
12:04 Feature #304: Prevent attacks on the caps server
not sure if "message from the wrong host" is possible in this case.
to clarify, here is a possible scenario (remembe...
Tristan Matthews
12:01 Revision 36e5cccc: refactored CapsClient code a little
Tristan Matthews
11:54 Feature #337 (Closed): Implement DV 1394 support in the GUI
Corollary: milhouse --list-cameras don't list dv1394 cameras #336
The following widgets should be disabled when a DV...
Simon Piette
11:53 Feature #336 (Closed): milhouse --list-cameras don't list dv1394 cameras
Consequence: #337 Simon Piette
11:42 Feature #164 (Closed): have receiver request caps from sender
Fixed in r5283
Note that this makes 0.5 incompatible with previous development branches (0.4 and earlier).
Tristan Matthews
11:40 Revision e2903646: merged caps server into trunk
Tristan Matthews
10:55 Bug #335 (Closed): default audio-buffer is too big for on board sound
to reproduce:
milhouse -s --audiosource audiotestsrc --audioport 10000
milhouse -r --audiosink alsasink --audioport...
Tristan Matthews
10:50 Revision 4feb939a: Now in the 0.5 series
Tristan Matthews
10:42 Revision 9be9ec32: Release 0.4.3
Tristan Matthews
10:20 Revision 7eed073a: fixed typo in release notes
Tristan Matthews
02:02 Revision 1dc80749: Update RELEASE file
Simon Piette
01:51 Bug #333 (Closed): make distcheck fails
Simon Piette
01:51 Bug #333 (In Progress): make distcheck fails
Fixed in r5276 Simon Piette
01:42 Revision 2e04736e: Fixed backslash problem
Simon Piette
00:56 Revision aa2a8d84: Small fix for stupid error
Simon Piette

2010-03-08

23:36 Revision e7ce3928: Oops! Some remains
Simon Piette
23:00 Revision 0adf2648: Improved non-working patching setup and diff file
Simon Piette
21:11 Bug #334 (Closed): install_gstreamer.sh, boost1_35_for_hardy.sh, gst_check.py and install_lame.sh...
Fixed in r5272 Simon Piette
21:10 Revision 31f88102: Fixed #334. utils/*sh are now installed
Simon Piette
21:10 Bug #334 (In Progress): install_gstreamer.sh, boost1_35_for_hardy.sh, gst_check.py and install_la...
Simon Piette
20:40 Bug #334 (Closed): install_gstreamer.sh, boost1_35_for_hardy.sh, gst_check.py and install_lame.sh...
New users would have to fetch the script from svn, which is bad, bad, bad! Simon Piette
19:32 Bug #333 (Closed): make distcheck fails
... Alexandre Quessy
18:22 Revision ad9d7e95: moved midi tests
Tristan Matthews
18:16 Revision 5a928941: replaced with empty init file
Tristan Matthews
17:58 Revision 9372eafe: remove crappy init.py
Tristan Matthews
17:30 Feature #332 (In Progress): calling_dialog window icon is bad
should inherit it from parent window (currently i don't think it has a parent window) Tristan Matthews
17:23 Revision 8da48ec0: changed video standard widget sensitivity while waiting for it to be actually ...
Alexandre Quessy
17:18 Revision a963b1ce: size widget was becoming sensitive when changing norm during a stream or previ...
Alexandre Quessy
17:05 Revision 03d5017f: updated release notes for latest bugfix
Tristan Matthews
17:04 Bug #331 (Closed): Preview not in a window should use the parent's DISPLAY
fixed in r5265. Alexandre Quessy
17:04 Revision 556b65e6: fixed #331. (Preview not in a window should use the parent's DISPLAY)
Alexandre Quessy
17:02 Revision d1b36bc9: updated release notes
Tristan Matthews
17:02 Bug #330 (Closed): Image size list should be updated when standard is changed
Duplicate of #329 Tristan Matthews
17:01 Bug #330 (Feedback): Image size list should be updated when standard is changed
Tristan Matthews
17:01 Revision cdaad053: updated release notes
Tristan Matthews
17:00 Bug #330 (Closed): Image size list should be updated when standard is changed
Tristan Matthews
17:00 Bug #329 (Closed): Sometimes some unsupported image sizes are listed
done in r5262. Alexandre Quessy
17:00 Revision a2247b88: Fixed #329. Polling cameras when changing standard. WARNING: changed how combo...
Alexandre Quessy
16:58 Bug #331 (Closed): Preview not in a window should use the parent's DISPLAY
It crashes milhouse otherwise. Alexandre Quessy
16:31 Revision 15d04741: pollings supported im age size when changing video standard
Alexandre Quessy
16:27 Revision 8348faa8: making the capture size widget insensitive while polling cameras
Alexandre Quessy
16:24 Bug #330 (Closed): Image size list should be updated when standard is changed
when we switch from ntsc to pal, the image size list should be repopulated based on the output of milhouse --list-cam... Tristan Matthews
16:12 Bug #329 (Closed): Sometimes some unsupported image sizes are listed
* select Color bars
* choose 924x576
* select v4l2src
924x576 is still there but shoud not.
Alexandre Quessy
16:01 Feature #328 (Closed): improve gst element checking at configure-stage
should ensure that installed plugins (that we use in milhouse) have version numbers that we expect. presently we just... Tristan Matthews
16:01 Feature #306 (Closed): Do a flight check before starting a stream
done in r5259 Alexandre Quessy
15:59 Revision d18e233a: flight check is now quite efficient.
Alexandre Quessy
15:28 Revision 79381db7: updated release notes
Tristan Matthews
15:26 Revision 32465cef: flight check is almost done.
Alexandre Quessy
14:50 Feature #327 (Closed): improve jack monitoring in scenic
this could be done making a tool like dc-ctl, say jack-ctl that is callable from scenic since we need to use JACK-api... Tristan Matthews
14:48 Feature #320 (Closed): If only one X11 display is available, the widget should be insensitive
Alexandre Quessy
14:48 Bug #272 (Closed): Scenic sometimes think that JACK is running when it's not
this is an edge case when someone unplugs firewire for example. Tristan Matthews
14:46 Revision 3b1cd19c: changed the order of local ip/peer ip widgets
Alexandre Quessy
14:19 Feature #322 (Closed): Add current DISPLAY variable to list of screens
done in r5253 Alexandre Quessy
14:15 Bug #325 (Closed): When the answerer cancels, he sees a timeout error dialog
Alexandre Quessy
14:13 Revision 89e9f50b: removed junk
Alexandre Quessy
14:12 Revision 51a0b26a: fixed error string for handle_cancel
Tristan Matthews
14:10 Revision fe5b7f3d: Improving error messages when the peer cancels his invitation.
Added SSH X11 display in possible values. Alexandre Quessy
13:15 Bug #286 (Closed): Preview might make the video device busy when starting to stream
Tristan Matthews
13:01 Bug #294 (Closed): Logging to file does not occur when using the desktop launcher.
Alexandre Quessy

2010-03-05

18:39 Revision eec92f76: cleanup in logging, cleaner error message if v4l is buys
Tristan Matthews
17:05 Feature #236 (Closed): add audio bitrate/quality settings for mp3 and vorbis
fixed in r5251
this is safe for 0.4.3 because it is not available in the scenic UI.
Tristan Matthews
16:19 Revision c180506b: support for audiobitrate added
Tristan Matthews
12:42 Bug #326 (Closed): dc1394src has too much colourspace conversion for localvideo
fixed in r5250 Tristan Matthews
12:40 Revision 3d8605e1: fixed dc1394src for localvideo, flipped and not flipped
Tristan Matthews
12:40 Bug #326 (Closed): dc1394src has too much colourspace conversion for localvideo
dc1394src has too much colourspace conversion for localvideo Tristan Matthews
12:12 Revision d957020b: fixed regression in dc where milhouse incorrectly thought no dc cameras were c...
Tristan Matthews
11:51 Revision d1352974: validate log level properly
Tristan Matthews
11:08 Revision 14939470: added missing header for karmic
Tristan Matthews

2010-03-04

17:10 Revision ee4d0346: audioquality added for vorbis
Tristan Matthews
16:42 Revision 57ec2895: last constness imrovement
Tristan Matthews
16:24 Revision 8cecb4c2: more constness
Tristan Matthews
16:21 Revision 1143aaaa: more constness
Tristan Matthews
16:17 Revision adfba71f: more constness
Tristan Matthews
16:12 Revision 50ef9f60: more constness
Tristan Matthews
15:30 Revision e2dbad3e: cleanup, made pipeline.add const, added audioquality (so far only used by lame
Tristan Matthews

2010-03-03

17:54 Revision ce9e76a2: fixed tooltip for preview in window
Tristan Matthews
17:50 Revision 19662309: cleanup
Tristan Matthews
17:12 Bug #321 (Closed): use variable map everywhere
fixed in r5218 Tristan Matthews
17:09 Revision 246a6674: encapsulate dc1394 handle
Tristan Matthews
17:09 Bug #312 (Closed): An invite to an unreachable address gives a bad error message
Alexandre Quessy
17:06 Bug #228 (Closed): gross output in error dialog on trying to join
Alexandre Quessy
17:05 Bug #309 (Closed): Receiving an invitation should make the peer unavailable for others
Fixed in r5235. Alexandre Quessy
17:05 Revision 50f7e4bb: Refuse if a contact already asked us.
Alexandre Quessy
16:33 Bug #325 (Closed): When the answerer cancels, he sees a timeout error dialog
By fixing the one-way stream bug when a race condition occurs, I created this bug. Alexandre Quessy
16:26 Bug #274 (Closed): accepting invite at last minutes leads to one way stream
done in r5232 Alexandre Quessy
16:18 Feature #323 (Closed): Error dialogs should not disappear, but rather a maximum of 5 should be di...
Alexandre Quessy
16:18 Revision 48ac4abc: more cleanups/cancel timeouts
Alexandre Quessy
15:50 Revision 57126e1a: no more itmeout with error dialogs
Alexandre Quessy
15:48 Revision 8e417c23: fixed a few bugs, race conditions and oddities.
* Trying to close #274 (accepting invite at last minutes leads to one way stream)
* Fixed a critical error with the...
Alexandre Quessy
15:28 Bug #274: accepting invite at last minutes leads to one way stream
Simpler:
a) If got ACCEPT, but had sent CANCEL, send BYE.
Alexandre Quessy
15:27 Revision 850d532e: fixing the test_communication
Alexandre Quessy
14:59 Feature #324 (Closed): milhouse lacks a tutorial
A milhouse quick start would be nice for people who want to experiment with the streaming engine. Simon Piette
14:49 Bug #310 (Closed): os.environ['GTK2_RC-FILES'] should be cleared when launching external applicat...
done in r5230 Alexandre Quessy
14:49 Revision 97e354c5: Fixes #310 : os.environ['GTK2_RC_FILES'] should be cleared when launching exte...
Alexandre Quessy
13:16 Feature #229 (Closed): Get rid of most error/info dialog
Alexandre Quessy
13:14 Feature #316 (Closed): Add display and fullscreen in summary
done in 0.4.3 Alexandre Quessy
13:13 Feature #308 (Closed): Add a timeout so some dialogs
in r5228 Alexandre Quessy
13:13 Feature #323 (Closed): Error dialogs should not disappear, but rather a maximum of 5 should be di...
Error dialogs should not disappear, but rather a maximum of 5 should be displayed Alexandre Quessy
13:11 Revision 8822eb10: added a timeout to the error dialogs.
Alexandre Quessy
13:03 Revision c7399ac0: improved error messages when any network error occurs
Alexandre Quessy
12:55 Revision 70a43798: improved error messages when remote host is not reachable.
Alexandre Quessy
12:35 Revision 6942c4a4: added a nice icon to the preview button. Renamed a method.
Alexandre Quessy
12:31 Feature #322 (Closed): Add current DISPLAY variable to list of screens
Useful for when in SSH -X Alexandre Quessy
11:07 Revision e5d7212c: merged changed in branch dialogue since r5193 to trunk.
* Clean up in dialogs Alexandre Quessy
« Previous
Next »
 

Also available in: Atom