From 2013-05-21 to 2013-06-19
- 13:09 Revision d71cf788: A few updates to build .app bundles properly in OSX
- 12:54 Document: Presentation - June 6, 2013
- 01:51 Revision 2919ddd4: Removed unnecessary OSX conditional to coincide with same 1.7 version of PCL o...
- 17:11 Revision 15090c16: preparations for 1.0 release
- 15:25 Revision cabf489f: some fixes in preparation for distribution
- 15:24 Revision d9ffcb4a: removed some unneccessary files
- 12:50 Revision c051e1d9: require SpatOSC version 0.6 now
- 17:55 Revision 36a1d0a1: removed last dependency on Boost (other than boost python of course)
- 16:17 Revision ae3b8e90: fix to allow building on OSX with slighly outdated PCL 1.7.0
- 14:30 Revision 43ac6c10: Merge branch 'develop' of code.sat.qc.ca:spinframework into develop
- 14:29 Revision de3d384a: fixed some warning messages when running doxygen
- 13:56 Revision 31b11ed0: Merge branch 'develop' of code.sat.qc.ca:spinframework into develop
- 13:54 Revision 067f8c48: cleaned up some headers to avoid Doxygen warnings
- 13:34 Revision c162257b: Merge branch 'develop' of code.sat.qc.ca:spinframework into develop
- 13:34 Revision 2ed20e1a: Merge branch 'wrapperfix' into develop
- 13:25 Revision 9793b0bc: Merge branch 'removelibc++' into develop
- 13:14 Revision ccdeefca: removed all wrappers from git repo and added an extra step to the build proces...
- 15:41 Revision ccf10181: Merge branch 'removelibc++' of code.sat.qc.ca:spinframework into develop
- 15:40 Revision 9891d37e: removed dependency on chrono and std::shared_ptr, which should remove dependen...
- 15:05 Revision 3bb05250: Merge branch 'removelibc++' of code.sat.qc.ca:spinframework into develop
- 14:27 Revision a618ddce: switched std thread for pthread when using shmpointcloud - en route to removal...
- 13:05 Bug #1428 (New): Configure.ac should require SpatOSC 0.6
- As soon as SpatOSC version 0.6 is tagged, we need to bump the required version in SPIN's configure.ac... because SPIN...
- 12:13 Revision 88b3c24d: Merge branch 'develop' of code.sat.qc.ca:spinframework into develop
- 10:45 Revision d5ec1e98: Merge branch 'master' of code.sat.qc.ca:spinframework into develop
- 16:43 Support #1423 (New): Particle effect - Short documentation
- We would need to use the different assets concerning the particle effects from pdsheefa, but documentation on spinfra...
- 16:35 Feature #1422 (New): Point cloud calbration button
- Due to varying settings from source when recording point clouds, their orientation can differ. Therefore, we need a w...
- 16:24 Support #1420 (New): Slow rate particle effects
- SPIN framerate drops down drastically when creating a lot of particles (thousands) at the same time.
- 11:16 Revision b758f7ed: added windfactor to control how much the wind affects an object
- 15:34 Bug #1410 (Closed): need to propagate the "event" message for sound nodes and listeners to spatOSC
- 15:33 Revision b2de40fa: spin now routes event messages for sound and listener nodes to spatOSC
- 21:34 Bug #1410: need to propagate the "event" message for sound nodes and listeners to spatOSC
- the sendNodeEvent hook has been implemented in spatOSC. Now the "event" node message can be defined for DSP nodes, ...
- 21:49 Bug #1410 (Closed): need to propagate the "event" message for sound nodes and listeners to spatOSC
- need to propagate the "event" message for sound nodes and listeners to spatOSC's setParamList methods, which in tur...
- 21:46 Bug #1408 (Closed): add message: /src-node setConnectionParam listener setMaxGainClip N_db
- 21:46 Revision f3010510: added setActive message -->spatOSC
- 15:43 Revision 9c2caa53: forgot to bind the color array to the model geometry
- 14:29 Feature #966 (Closed): Bullet Physics
- closing this ticket. Bullet can now be considered 'integrated' in spin. Any future problems with physics should be ...
- 14:27 Bug #1128 (Closed): SpaceNavigator not working with new version
- the problem was on your end, most likely.
- 13:52 Bug #1367 (Feedback): Exporter to osg, SwitchNode bug
- Could not replicate bug, everything seems to be working fine.
- 21:11 Bug #1408 (Closed): add message: /src-node setConnectionParam listener setMaxGainClip N_db
- SpatOSC updated to provide for clipping connection output gain to N db. The appropriate hooks need to be implemente...
- 19:28 Revision 75261dd5: fixed bug in setTransitionFactor: changed to setTransitionFactor to setTransit...
Also available in: Atom