From 2012-04-09 to 2012-05-08
- 18:11 Revision d184625b: fixed text decoration bug
- 17:56 Feature #790 (In Progress): Control for one-sided surfaces
- Added single-sided textures for TextNode with commit:59a2feef
- 17:37 Revision 59a2feef: enabled single sided option for TextNode
- 15:03 Feature #805: Support rectangle textures
- Yes, use TextureRectangle instead of Texture2D.
As far as I know, it allows arbitrary size textures, whereas Textu...
- 04:01 Feature #802 (Closed): Support shaders on model nodes
- 04:01 Feature #802 (Resolved): Support shaders on model nodes
- Done. Note that for ModelNodes, you can use two methods:
* The normal setStateSet(const char*) method derived from...
- 03:57 Feature #805: Support rectangle textures
- Can you clarify the exact problem? SPIN fully supports non-power of two textures (NPOT). By default, when SPIN loads ...
- 03:31 Revision c38d81dd: stateset refactoring: now statesets can be added onto any GroupNode.
- 22:54 Revision 6beb2578: updated wrappers
- 18:56 Feature #805 (New): Support rectangle textures
- Non-power of two rectangle textures are necessary when dealing with real-world video resolutions, such as 640x480 and...
- 15:28 Revision 8472189f: added color override flag for PointClouds
- 14:25 Revision b325a9ff: added config option to disable Python (note: boost-python not properly detecte...
- 13:01 Bug #804 (Closed): Shaders don't work on models
- Duplicate of #802
- 22:33 Revision 0de37c7f: removed macro in configure.ac that causes problems in lucid
- 22:31 Revision c99958bf: added Kinect grabber to PointCloud node, improved performance, added voxel fil...
- 18:31 Bug #804 (Closed): Shaders don't work on models
- Right now we can apply a shader only on shape nodes. We need to be able to apply it on a model node too.
- 18:29 Revision 392a5ac0: Merge branch 'release-0.3.16' into develop
- 18:28 Revision 3b00050a: Merge branch 'release-0.3.16'
- 18:14 Bug #803 (Closed): Float 0 instead of string for setShader OSC callback crashes spinserver
- When send /spin/default/vid setShader 0, it crashes the spinserver.
- 17:59 Feature #802 (Closed): Support shaders on model nodes
- 16:40 Revision e07d587b: release 0.3.16
- 15:06 Bug #798 (Closed): FogNode - no documentation
- There is no documentation or example for how to use the fog node.
- 14:33 Bug #797 (Closed): TextNode - set font size?
- Is there a way to set the font size of a text?
There is no information about it in SpinFramework.org documentation...
- 14:28 Bug #796 (New): TextNode - disappearing text
- Depending on your position, some text nodes stop getting rendered when you move around and get too far. Most of them ...
- 14:22 Bug #795 (Closed): TextNode - squares appearing around letters
- When multiple text boxes are rendered on the same screen, the ones nearest to the screen have black boxes appearing a...
- 12:38 Revision 3c79df44: Merge branch 'shader-file-not-found' into develop
- 12:16 Revision d9e177a0: check if shader file exists
- 19:02 Bug #794 (Closed): Wrong message when .jxs shader file not found
- It says "ERROR: failed to load /path/to/foo.jxs. Invalid XML format."
It should say: "ERROR: failed to load /path/...
- 15:45 Revision 30b04c0b: Merge branch 'develop' of codered.sat.qc.ca:spinframework into develop
- 15:44 Revision f4da55f1: fixed a numerical imprecision issue with setOrientation
- 13:57 Bug #793 (New): Reporter node not supposed to report bug
- I got a scene with multiple hotspots, each set under switch nodes, and as many targets added to the reporter node.
- 19:34 Revision d59fb175: post-release version bump
- 19:31 Revision 291e8f20: Merge branch 'develop'
- 19:30 Revision e177213f: Prepare new release
- 19:29 Revision 91cbe83f: Enable depth sorting in SharedVideoTexture
- 17:10 Feature #790 (Closed): Control for one-sided surfaces
- Specifically important for TextNode, but also for ShapeNode, etc.
- 15:34 Revision e62a00cc: fixed up PointCloud sizes, and allowed any spin node to be a point in the cloud
- 22:31 Document: 1st draft of SPIN 3DUI paper
- To be submitted to VRST 2012
- 21:57 Revision ffbb8a32: simple change of one of the GrabMode terms
- 16:28 Bug #785: RenderBin not handled correctly in GeometryNode
- It looks like there are two ways to set the renderbin when using GeometryNode: you can send setRenderbin to the geome...
- 16:08 Bug #785 (Closed): RenderBin not handled correctly in GeometryNode
- renderBin settings on different nodes seem to affect only some parts of textures.
- 11:44 Revision 94c8ac92: added conditional build of PointCloud node, and tweaked the build settings whe...
- 15:25 Feature #784 (New): Provide better control of ShapeNode level of detail
- Provide better controls for ShapeNode's TessellationHints. Specifically setDetailRatio and whether front faces or bac...
- 11:34 Revision bb6b6c45: added some missing dragger wrappers
- 17:09 Revision 59ef6ed6: Merge branch 'develop' of https://code.sat.qc.ca/redmine/spinframework into de...
- 17:07 Revision b9b61b29: Merge branch 'develop' of codered.sat.qc.ca:spinframework into develop
- 17:06 Revision 89a8cf11: Big update fixing all sorts of stuff with manipulators, draggers, collision de...
- 17:05 Feature #782 (New): Add OSC messages to control updateRates
- One example of this is the hard-coded 20hz update rate of velocities in GroupNode's callbackUpdate function... but th...
- 17:01 Revision 36605a6e: added BOOST_SYSTEM linking to Makefile.am so that this builds on Ubuntu Precise
- 16:56 Feature #781 (New): spinviewer: add control of focal length, and document the --frustum option
- 16:53 Feature #780 (New): choose whether velocity update happen on client vs. server
- Add choice to EACH GroupNode for updating velocities on client vs server. The problem now is too many setTranslation ...
- 16:33 Revision e531f05f: added BOOST_SYSTEM to build system so that we compile on Precise
- 15:24 Bug #778 (New): pkgconfig for OSG-3.0.1 doesn't exist for Lucid
- This is for the package from ppa:flexiondotorg/flightgear
As a result, can't build spin!
- 15:01 Revision 753d6a54: pristine-tar data for spinframework_0.3.13.orig.tar.gz
- 15:01 Revision a0ee0591: Imported Upstream version 0.3.13
- 01:38 Revision ad698dff: Merge branch 'develop' of codered.sat.qc.ca:spinframework into develop
- 15:53 Revision 632f6315: Compile even if bullet is not available
- 13:39 Revision e0cede12: Added multisampling (antialiasing) control arguments to spinviewer
- 11:04 Revision 91fa820e: Changed GroupNode to use a MatrixTransform instead of a PAT. Also, many improv...
- 17:12 Feature #772 (New): Syphon support
- Integrate Syphon (http://syphon.v002.info/) for OSX versions of SPIN. This is two-fold:
# Create a Syphon server so ...
- 21:54 Revision 3257cdd7: big time improvement to spherical viewer, allowing for large resolutions and n...
- 19:59 Revision 6e3d1811: added screen number command line argument
- 19:33 Revision 3891ea04: added command line args to choose between different distortion options
- 17:41 Revision 6fea6478: added bounding text box with wrapping to TextNode. Word wrap works, but can't ...
- 16:08 Revision 19e2d8d6: removed function requiring osg 3.1.1
- 15:56 Revision 3e8a1126: ShapeNode is now a ConstraintNode too! ... also some fixes to pointers and man...
- 10:09 Revision f1e17302: improvements to PointerNode: works better with manipulators
- 16:45 Feature #769 (Closed): Log framerate outside of the spinviewer window
- For debugging/logging purposes it would be nice if there was a possibility to request framerate (stdout or OSC reques...
- 13:15 Revision f5072db2: Merge branch 'develop' of codered.sat.qc.ca:spinframework into develop
- 13:12 Revision aca69ee7: switched dragger manipulator to update from client side only (not server-side)...
- 00:57 Revision 7f13dac1: in the middle of a big update to PointerNode and manipulators; kind of works w...
- 16:32 Revision 7952a8a7: added initial domeviewer prototype
- 16:30 Revision 9784290e: moved a bunch of methods into ReferencedStateSet (to be adopted by derived cla...
Also available in: Atom