From 2012-06-26 to 2012-07-25
- 18:16 Revision bec2d7e7: allowed spinserver to forward 'event' messages
- 17:29 Feature #886 (Closed): Allow setting TransparentBin for StateSets
- Implemented with setTransparent method (for ANY StateSet) in commit commit:40cf845927de12479416b2f6a4ef008b60f107b3
- 17:29 Bug #888 (Closed): SingleSided GeometryNodes
- Implemented in commit commit:40cf845927de12479416b2f6a4ef008b60f107b3
- 17:25 Bug #904 (New): Reporting for multiple parents
- When using the attachTo method to attach a node to multiple parents, the reporting is only correct for the first pare...
- 17:24 Bug #903 (New): Containment reports incorrect
- These need to be checked thoroughly for different scene graph configurations. For example, a ReporterNode attached to...
- 17:11 Revision b83eb772: Merge branch 'develop' of code.sat.qc.ca:spinframework into develop
- 17:11 Revision 40cf8459: added setTransparent method to statesets and setSingleSided to geometry node
- 16:41 Revision dc4cc98b: Better documentation of lighting parameters
- 16:15 Revision 534a244b: Integrated Poco web server by default into spinserver
- 11:52 Feature #898 (New): Shape to shape collision detection
- Detect collision between two 3d shapes (Model nodes and shape nodes)
- 18:37 Revision 9b88f777: removed extra debug print in configure
- 18:35 Revision 68ed2ebe: Working pocoServer example
- 18:35 Revision 5d894983: made sure that python doesn't get compiled if --disable-python arg is given to...
- 17:00 Bug #888 (Closed): SingleSided GeometryNodes
- I would need a way to set Geometry Nodes to Single Sided. Thank you!
- 15:37 Feature #886 (Closed): Allow setting TransparentBin for StateSets
- This is for shaders that require an alpha value. If the stateset is not in the TransparentBin, the shader will not wo...
- 18:16 Revision b16cab58: Upgraded to PCL 1.6, and fixed XCode project
- 17:13 Revision 002a7a62: Merge branch 'develop' of code.sat.qc.ca:spinframework into develop
- 17:13 Revision 8a059c42: changes to XCode project for newest OSX
- 17:10 Revision e7c60846: added initial empty template for Syphon textures
- 16:51 Revision b0b641d9: removed some extra debugging prints from ModelNode
- 16:31 Bug #877 (New): spinserver crashes w SpatOSC clear
- For big scenes, when a clear is sent, it is possible that the callbackupdate will be called AFTER the SpatOSC node is...
- 15:40 Feature #876 (New): Report centroids for ModelNode with OSC
- The centroid position is calculated and printed to the console, but it would be nice to have in an OSC message. Maybe...
- 13:43 Revision f631c104: updates for OSX .app bundling, and command-line args for spinviewerUI
- 13:42 Revision 80874057: updates to pocoServer (still broken)
- 16:29 Feature #872 (New): Visualisation des LightSource
- Permettre l'affichage des LightSource à l'écran, comme pour les soundNode.
- 15:44 Revision b6261925: added local pkgconfig folder so that PCL's dependencies are found by autoconf
- 13:29 Revision d8960804: Merge branch 'develop' of code.sat.qc.ca:spinframework into develop
- 13:29 Revision f634209c: updates to urls in configure.ac
- 12:09 Revision c4d0858d: using last shmdata release (0.6)
- 09:59 Revision 2cc1ddee: Merge branch 'shmdata0.4' into develop
- 09:18 Bug #851: sound nodes length param changes when "reset" mess is received
- yes, length should be dropped. In such a case, we could have two independent values for the lengths of the directivi...
- 17:24 Feature #870 (New): Set ModelNode alpha
- Enable setting a ModelNode's alpha value
- 17:17 Bug #820 (Feedback): compile error OSX "TextNode.cpp:84: error: 'Glyph' was not declared in t...
- Still waiting for news from Zack on this. Can you close this if it's not an issue any more?
- 17:15 Bug #825 (Closed): Cloning
- This can now be done with the attachTo and detachFrom methods (as of Revision commit:939b2332). See the 03.AboutScene...
- 17:10 Bug #851 (Closed): sound nodes length param changes when "reset" mess is received
- The length was being updated to correspond with the radius (for visual debugging purposes). I've now added an indepen...
- 14:53 Revision 296bdacc: added independent toggle flag for SoundNode radius and fixed size of directivi...
- 11:41 Revision a5bdd579: fix seg fault when deleting
- 16:41 Revision 0daf0c87: adding me to contributors
- 16:38 Revision 88d18fd5: fix the server/viewer issue
- 15:06 Revision 9ac4d798: texture working but issue with play/pause between viewer/server
- 16:38 Revision 76e55e12: added override for lighting on textnodes
- 14:08 Revision 3ad038eb: New methods to discover types: getNodeTypes, getStateTypes
- 13:16 Bug #851 (Closed): sound nodes length param changes when "reset" mess is received
- sound node's length param changes internally in spinserver and spinviewer when "reset" mess is sent to SPIN
- 12:14 Revision 939b2332: tweaks to build latest refactoring in linux, plus some debug printing
- 10:51 Revision 9d8be75b: Merge branch 'develop' of git://code.sat.qc.ca/spinframework into develop
- 10:51 Bug #848 (Closed): debug message
- When sent the "debug spatosc" message, spin will report that spatosc is disabled, when the opposite is really the case.
- 20:13 spinctrl Revision 9bb0ce2b: initial commit of iOS project
- 20:07 Revision c8792726: BIG CHANGE TO CORE: replace setParent paradigm with attachTo and detachFrom so...
- 13:03 Bug #846: PYTHON addEventScript needs to evaluate the "~" in the scripts full path name
- Also, we generally face the following issue: Sometimes the location of the files might change from one computer to an...
- 13:00 Bug #846: PYTHON addEventScript needs to evaluate the "~" in the scripts full path name
- 19:10 Bug #846 (Closed): PYTHON addEventScript needs to evaluate the "~" in the scripts full path name
- context: spin server running on a remote linux box, with spin messages sent from a PDprocess on an OSX machine:
- 10:01 Bug #834 (In Progress): spinserver/viewer bails out if there is no physical network
- It looks like this will be fixed with the newest version of liblo (not yet packaged), but may need a bit of wrapper c...
Also available in: Atom