- Registered on: 2012-03-23
- Last connection: 2013-03-04
- cppintrospection (Developer, 2012-11-08)
- forks (Developer, 2012-11-05)
- miller (Developer, 2012-10-18)
- node-spinframework (Developer, 2012-11-08)
- node-switcher (Developer, 2012-10-01)
- node-tempi (Developer, 2012-10-01)
- pdsheefa (Developer, 2012-09-17)
- proto-shader-voxelize (Developer, 2012-07-09)
- reactivision (Developer, 2012-11-05)
- spinframework (Reporter, 2012-05-03)
- tempi-snake (Developer, 2012-10-01)
- ubuntu-blobserver (Developer, 2012-10-15)
- ubuntu-posturevision (Developer, 2012-10-16)
- wikidev (Developer, 2012-09-28)
Reported issues: 27
- 17:54 spinframework Feature #1369 (Closed): setColor on parents (group and switch nodes)
- setColor only works on ShapeNode and must be sent to every child when multiple nodes are grouped under the same node....
- 17:48 spinframework Bug #1368 (Closed): spinviewer do not receive setAlpha
- When sending setAlpha to spinserver, spinviewer do not receive setAlpha messages. It's only received upon a "refresh"
- 17:01 spinframework Bug #1367 (Feedback): Exporter to osg, SwitchNode bug
- Exporting a SwitchNode graph with multiple children (enable on or off) to osg, only one of those child exports correc...
- 16:20 spinframework Feature #1363 (New): "Reliable" control
- We need a way to enable/disable the reliable function from PD itself when running a patch (ex : ON when loading model...
- 11:37 pdsheefa Feature #1356 (New): setAlignment for Menu3D ?
- Since setAlignment exists for textNodes, does it also exist for Menu3D?
If so, it is missing from documentation.
- 11:34 pdsheefa Support #1355 (New): TextNode documentation missing
- On Spinframework website, at TextNode class reference, the setAlignment documentation is missing (ex : 0 = left left,...
- 10:56 spinframework Bug #1341 (Closed): Highlighted items in menu3D erases menu_items color
- If you setColor on menu_items in menu3D, it get back to its original color (grey) after being highlighted.
- 10:52 pdsheefa Bug #1340 (New): highlighted men3D
- 14:38 spinframework Bug #1300 (Closed): Menu3D dark
- Items added to Menu3D always appear in black and do not respond to any lighting in the scene.
- 14:37 spinframework Bug #1299 (Closed): Menu3D appear in double
- When creating a Menu3D node, it appears in double when attached to the user. 1 following the user and one not moving ...
Also available in: Atom